Disney guests can try Hulu Fanta Surprise, a new Coca-Coca Freestyle flavor described as a “combination of sweet lime and ginger,” through April 30, 2023.
Image courtesy of Hulu
At Disneyland in California, Hulu Fanta Surprise is available at the following locations:
- Tangaroa Terrace Tropical Bar & Grill at Disneyland Hotel
- GCH Craftsman Grill at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
At Walt Disney World in Florida, guests can find Hulu Fanta Surprise at:
- Garden Grill at Epcot
- Lottawatta Lodge at Disney’s Blizzard Beach (through Mar. 18)
- Typhoon Tilly’s at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon (beginning Mar. 19)
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Grill at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
- Gasparilla Island Grill at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Beach Club Marketplace at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- Primo Piatto at Disney’s Riviera Resort
- Centertown Market at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
Hulu is currently celebrating “15 Years of Green.” The streaming service, which launched in 2007, recently debuted “History of the World, Part II” and just dropped a new trailer for season three of “Only Murders In the Building.” Hulu is available with Disney+ and ESPN+ as part of the Disney Bundle.