The Unofficial Guide to Disneyland 2023 – the most thorough guide to Disney’s SoCal parks – is the key to making the most of a visit to the “Happiest Place on Earth.”
Written by the Unofficial experts, Seth Kubersky (the co-host of the Attractions podcast), Bob Sehlinger, Len Testa, Guy Selga Jr., and a team of professional researchers, the guide provides up-to-date information on Disneyland and Disney California Adventure, including detailed descriptions of each attraction with ratings by age group based on a survey of more than 20,000 families.
“Ever since the parks were closed during the pandemic, we’ve seen enormous changes in the operations at Disneyland Resort [and] new systems like park pass reservations and Genie+ are leaving even longtime visitors confused and frustrated,” Kubersky said. “For this edition of the Unofficial Guide, we focused on helping readers understand all these new features so they can best use them to their own advantage. I’m especially proud of our updated advice on using Lightning Lanes, which breaks down the complex line-skipping scheme into simple steps anyone can follow.”
What’s new in The Unofficial Guide to Disneyland 2023 edition?
- Comprehensive advice on how (and when) to use Disney’s Genie+ and Lightning Lane line-skipping services.
Photos courtesy of Disneyland
- The latest news about Disneyland’s reimagined Toontown and the new Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway attraction (expected to open in early 2023).
- Updated information on the resort’s returning live entertainment, including World of Color and Fantasmic!
- In-depth coverage on visiting Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, including how to ride Rise of the Resistance with the shortest wait.
- Profiles and ratings for more than 30 Disneyland Resort and Anaheim hotels, including a preview of the Disneyland Hotel expansion.
Kubersky notes that the 2023 guide also includes coverage of attractions outside the Disneyland Resort, including an in-depth preview of Universal’s upcoming Super Nintendo World (expected to open in early 2023), plus an all-new guide for theme park enthusiasts spending 24 hours in Palm Springs, Calif.
Photo courtesy of Universal Studios Hollywood
With field-tested touring plans that can save you hours of waiting in line (and who doesn’t want that?), The Unofficial Guide to Disneyland 2023 will save you time and money, making your next Disneyland day the best Disneyland day ever.
Click here for more information.