Universal Beijing Resort is launching a series of all-new themed entertainment experiences, including “Universal Studios Beijing: Honor of Kings Heroes Live” and new Minions-themed hotel rooms.
Photos courtesy of Universal Beijing Resort
Each land at Universal Beijing Resort – Kung Fu Panda Land of Awesomeness, Transformers Metrobase, Minion Land, The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, Jurassic World Isla Nublar, Hollywood, and WaterWorld – brings stories and characters to life through its themed attractions, shows, shops, and restaurants. The new experiences will further enhance that storytelling, making a visit to the resort even more exciting for guests of all ages.
“Universal Studios Beijing: Honor of Kings Heroes Live”
“Universal Studios Beijing: Honor of Kings Heroes Live” will bring the legendary world of Chang’An from the popular “Honor of Kings” video game franchise to life from April 8 – July 3, 2022, through “Honor of Kings Heroes on Parade,” Honor of Kings Heroes Meet and Greet, and Honor of Kings merchandise.
The all-new “Honor of Kings Heroes on Parade” consists of four floats and features 11 heroes, eight soldiers, 12 dancers, and six flag-bearers from the franchise. The parade is based on the royal parade held by empress Wu Zetian in Chang’An City in “Honor of Kings” and depicts a battle between red and blue factions. Following the parade, the “core” appears again at the end of Hollywood Boulevard, where a stage inspired by the King’s Canyon is the setting for the Honor of Kings Heroes Meet and Greet, where guests can meet six heroes from the franchise who appear on stage and interact with the audience.
In addition to the parade and meet and greet, “Universal Studios Beijing: Honor of Kings Heroes Live” also includes limited-edition products, merchandise collections, and themed food items available at carts in Hollywood.
Minions-Themed Hotel Rooms at Universal Beijing Resort
Since its grand opening in 2021, Universal Beijing Resort has been providing guests with one-of-a-kind Minions-themed rides, entertainment, dining, and merchandise, and soon, The Universal Studios Grand Hotel will debut brand-new colorful Minions-themed hotel rooms, each decorated with movie stills and themed amenities.
With the Minions excitement now extending from Minion Land to the new themed hotel rooms, Universal Beijing Resort offers the ultimate experience for Minions fans with over a hundred Minions rides (like Despicable Me Minion Mayhem), Minion-themed food and beverage items, and exclusive Minions merchandise, including the newly launched Super Silly Fun Land collection.
Escape of the Dinosaurs: An Immersive Staycation
Have no fear, “Jurassic World” fans. Although the movie series may be approaching its epic conclusion, Universal Beijing Resort will be extending the story with the debut of new entertainment experiences, accommodations, and ticketed products, including an immersive staycation experience.
Later in the year, new Jurassic World Isla Nublar experiences will see dinosaurs on the run in the resort, creating surprises around every corner. Additional details will be announced at a later date.
Spring Menus at Universal Beijing Resort
In celebration of Universal Beijing Resort’s first spring, guests can find new seasonal food and beverages throughout the resort, including:
- NUO Resort Hotel – The Lobby Lounge serves a new afternoon tea, and a new menu at Café Royal offers dishes with a fresh twist on traditional Chinese flavors.
- Hollywood Bungalow – A new afternoon tea menu accompanied by the perfect park view.
- The Cowfish Sushi Burger Bar at Universal CityWalk Beijing – A new spring menu with two brunch options: one featuring mini burgers and rainbow sushi, and the other including a dessert platter, white wine, and a traditional Japanese set.
New Ticket Offerings
Two new ticket options help guests make the most of their Universal Beijing Resort visit:
- Two-Visit Half-Day General Admission Ticket – Guests who purchase a Two-Visit Half-Day General Admission Ticket can enter the park after 2:00 p.m. on two different dates, between April 17 and June 30, 2022.
- Dated Ticket Early Bird Special – From April 15, 2022, guests who purchase a One-Day Dated Ticket and 1.5-Day Dated Ticket at least seven days before the admission date will receive a discount of approximately 10% off the ticketed price. (Exact discounts and prices will be displayed on the reservation page at purchase).
Under current national Covid-19 measures, guests must register on the Universal Beijing Resort Official App to reserve a time slot before entering. Guests are also asked to wear face masks, maintain social distancing, and take personal protective measures at all times.
Click here for more information about visiting Universal Beijing Resort.