ORLANDO, Fla. — You are about to have a “Summer of More” like in no way before at just one of Central Florida’s most beloved atriums. Take a glimpse inside of by looking at the segment. In the meantime, below are 5 Items to Know right before you go.
1. Gaylord Palms Vacation resort has launched an interactive summertime event jam-packed with immersive ordeals, theatrical excursions, live amusement, pursuits, animal encounters, and much more.
2. The first storytelling usually takes position in just 4.5 acres of indoor gardens, like a 3-acre outdoor drinking water park and 2 swimming pools.
3. The manufacturer-new summer months programming embraces the theme, Explore, encouraging attendees to discover the purely natural miracles of Florida with a scavenger hunt, escape area, light clearly show, and other activities designed to foster exploration.
4. The vacation resort also developed an Explorer’s Club with all-new adult beverages and mocktails, from Sunshine Stunner to Florida Runner.
5. “Summer of More” runs generally on weekends by Sept. 6, 2021.