It’s time to set the family up for your Saturday motion picture night. This week, we are observing Tangled: The Musical from Disney Cruise Line. Now, we normally would characteristic our DCL content around on our sister website, DCLFan.com however, as this is a feature of our Weekend Disney Entertaining series, we are sharing more than right here on the DIS! If your relatives has ever found the animated film Tangled (2010), they will really like this broadway-design and style stay musical adaption released to Disney Cruise Line in 2015.
Grab your Rapunzel Popcorn (recipe down below) and settle in for a magical evening the place you and your liked ones are invited into the DCL theatre for an impressed general performance of this Disney tale.
Rapunzel’s Purple Popcorn – A Disney Recipe
Prep Time 20 min | Cook Time 10 min | Serves 10
- 1 bundle of popcorn
- 6-7 ounces (1 bag) purple candy melts (observed at craft outlets)
- Yellow sprinkles of your preference
- Cookie Sheet
- Solid iron skillet or pan like Rapunzel’s
- Pop the popcorn in the microwave according to the package instructions. Once it is cooled, area into a substantial mixing bowl.
- Spot purple candy melts into a microwavable bowl and microwave for 45 seconds to 1 moment or till fully melted. Caution the sweet soften will be really very hot.
- Pour the melted candy soften more than the popcorn and combine thoroughly with a wood spoon.
- When the popcorn and sweet melt mixture is still warm, sprinkle with sprinkles.
- Spread the bash popcorn combination on a cookie sheet and let cool.
- Provide in a cast iron skillet or frying pan like Rapunzel’s for a great Tangled movie night snack.
Zoë Wooden is a vacation author from Sydney, Australia. Because her 1st visit to Disneyland at the age of 6, she has spent her decades routinely going to Disney Parks and traveling about the planet.
Join Zoë as she allows you in on all the guidelines, tricks, anecdotes, and embarrassments that crop up from her relatives adventures.