Taste of Chengdu’s Baldwin Park locale just lately re-opened for just take out only for now so drop by quickly!
Style of Chengdu’s Chef Tiger Tang and Paula Ahn of they are functioning on a couple tasks like reopening their West Colonial / John Young Parkway area and a new road foods stall spot featuring Sichuan Chinese specialties nearby in Baldwin Park – stay tuned!!
Quite a few folks are new to Sichuan Chinese cuisine so under are some solutions on what to purchase – take note some of these dishes could or may possibly not be on the normal menu as they do have seasonal specials -just present them this short article and inquire ahead of time if feasible.
I set (spicy) future to the dishes that are “spicy” for individuals worried about heat – it is component of the knowledge but understandable if there are those who just cannot take care of any spice.
1. Boiled Chicken in Chili Sauce (Spicy)
2. Cucumber Salad with Sweet Garlic Sauce
3. Sichuan model sesame Beef Jerky (distinctive)
4. Sliced papaya salad (exclusive)
5. Minced Pork Baos (spicy)(distinctive)
6. Sichuan Fashion Spicy Hen (La Zi Rooster) (Spicy)
7. Stir fried cabbage w soy (spicy)
8. Slow Cooked Pork Belly
9. Eco-friendly Tea Bacon Fried Rice
10. Sliced Fish in Dry Wok with Chili Sauce (spicy)
11. Stir Fried Environmentally friendly Beans
12. Braised Sliced Beef in Chili Sauce (Spicy)