Disney has launched the specifics concerning the process of becoming a member of the digital queue for Remy’s Ratatouille Experience. If you will be headed to EPCOT to journey the new attraction at the time it opens on Oct `1st, be guaranteed to just take a few minutes to evaluate the recommendations beneath.
In this article are the aspects straight from Disney:
- Attendees with a legitimate ticket or go and topic park reservation who will start out their working day at EPCOT can obtain the virtual queue technique by way of the My Disney Experience app and verify for an readily available boarding group starting at 7 a.m. on the working day of their park reservation. This can be done ahead of Visitors get there at the topic park.
- If Attendees are not able to sign up for the morning virtual queue opportunity, they could examine for an obtainable boarding team starting off at 1 p.m. soon after they have entered the park. Keep in brain, Visitors must be at EPCOT to access this second virtual queue possibility, and accessibility to a boarding group is topic to availability and not certain.
Recommendations for having into the digital queue
By the working day prior to their take a look at, Visitors really should make confident to have carried out the pursuing:
- Have an account in My Disney Experience
- Obtain the My Disney Experience mobile app on their smart product or assure they have the most up to date version of the application before arriving at the park
- Backlink their tickets to their My Disney Experience account
- Have a valid Disney Park Pass reservation for EPCOT for the working day
Digital queue is only available through the My Disney Experience mobile app.
You should keep in thoughts, only a single Guest for every touring bash should really try to enroll in virtual queue. Multiple Guests and devices trying to enroll the same get together could complicate securing a boarding team. As a reminder, in order to be qualified for the 1 p.m. digital queue enrollment, all Guests in a bash should already be inside of EPCOT.