Bürgermeister’s Hideaway, an all-new immersive speakeasy, is opening July 20, 2022, at Busch Gardens Williamsburg in Virginia.
Images courtesy of Busch Garden’s Williamsburg
During the one-of-a-kind bar experience hidden behind an unassuming facade, Busch Gardens Williamsburg guests can enjoy handcrafted cocktail, mocktail, wine, and beer flights (three beverages per flight) at the centuries-old mystery bar run by Busch Gardens’ iconic Bürgermeister.
The speakeasy’s signature chef-curated cocktail flights are seasonally inspired, debuting this month (of course) with the flavors of summer, including the refreshing Watermelon Jalapeno Margarita and sweet Banana Nutella Martini.
Bürgermeister’s Hideaway – Know Before You Go:
- Park admission and parking are not included and are required.
- Advanced paid reservations are required for all guests (ages three+).
- Each reservation includes a timed entry and one drink flight (three beverages).
- Guests must select between a beer, wine, cocktail, or mocktail flight when booking this exclusive experience.
- Must be 21 years of age to purchase or consume alcoholic beverages. Positive proof of age is required.
- Please arrive 15 minutes in advance of your reservation to check-in.
- Reservations must be canceled or re-booked a minimum of one day before the scheduled reservation, or total payment will be forfeited.
For a limited time, guests can save 20 percent on reservations purchased before July 22, 2022. Throughout the year, Members will receive a discount on this all-new experience.
Click here to make a reservation.