These who get pleasure from taking part in runDisney marathons at the Walt Disney Earth Resort will be thrilled to know that in-human being races are back beginning in the drop of 2021!
The 2021/2022 year will contain the pursuing 4 situations:
- Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend driven by AfterShokz: November 4-7, 2021
- Walt Disney Entire world Marathon Weekend: January 5-9, 2022
- Disney Princess Fifty percent Marathon Weekend: February 24-27, 2022
- runDisney Springtime Shock Weekend introduced by Otterbox: March 31-April 3, 2022
runDisney is reminding participants that COVID-19 tips may perhaps alter ahead of the return to on-web page running and that race weekends may well not consist of every single element from prior yrs.
Some new prospects for runners have been announced as nicely:
- runDisney Springtime Surprise Weekend: Every single race year, the fourth weekend will be the runDisney Springtime Shock Weekend that will contain distinctive race themes and distances each individual calendar year.
- Disney Princess Sunrise Yoga: On the 1st morning of the Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend, runDisney will host Disney Princess Dawn Yoga in entrance of Cinderella Castle, right before the topic park opens. The professionally led yoga session will be the most magical way to prepare your intellect and entire body for a race!
- Digital Races: All runDisney races will have a virtual race selection, allowing runDisney enthusiasts throughout the place to participate in your favored races, even if you can not make it to Walt Disney World to operate in person. Runners will be inspired to run on the identical early morning of the on-web page events, and will obtain the same finisher medals!
- Just for Youngsters: The runDisney Kids Races for the duration of just about every occasion weekend will become runDisney Youngsters Adventures, concentrated on wellbeing, exercise, and exciting for young children!
The 2021 Disney Wine & Dine 50 percent Marathon Weekend will kick off the season with its concept, Wickedly Delicious, celebrating four most loved Disney villains. The weekend will contain a 5K, 10K, 50 % marathon, and Disney Two Course Challenge (each the 10K and the 50 percent marathon). The Write-up-Race Bash will cap off the weekend so runners can rejoice their accomplishments with relatives and close friends at EPCOT with exceptional, soon after-several hours accessibility to the park and the EPCOT International Food items & Wine Pageant.
For all the info on pricing and registration dates, head in excess of to runDisney.com.