KENTUCKY — Two music festivals are just days away in Kentucky, and many roads will be closed or restricted.
Bourbon & Beyond kicks off Sept. 15 and runs through Sept. 18, and Louder Than Life goes from Sept. 22-25 at the Highland Festival Grounds of the Kentucky Expo Center.
Bourbon & Beyond will feature 50 artists across three stages, including Chris Stapleton, Pearl Jam, The Doobie Brothers, Alanis Morissette, Jack White, Kings of Leon, and Greta Van Fleet. Lounder Than Life will feature nearly 100 music acts, including Red Hot Chili Peppers, Nine Inch Nails, Slipknot and KISS, and is expected to draw over 150,000 fans, according to the Louisville Metro Police Department.
Here is a list of road closures and restrictions:
Road closure from Sept. 5-30
- Phillips Lane from Preston Highway to Freedom Way
Road restriction from Sept. 23-26
- Phillips Lane from Crittenden Drive to Freedom Way (access available only for business, hotels, residents and ride-shares only)
Ramp closures from Sept. 15-18 and Sept. 22-25 from 10 a.m. to 1 a.m.
- I-264 eastbound ramp to Phillips Lane / KY Expo Center Gate 1
- I-264 westbound ramp to Phillips Lane / KY Expo Center Gate 1
- I-65 northbound ramp to Phillips Lane / KY Expo Center Gate 1
- I-65 southbound ramp to Phillips Lane / KY Expo Center Gate 1
Ramp closure from Sept. 15-18 and Sept. 22-25 between 10:30 p.m. to 12:30 a.m.
- I-65 southbound ramp to Crittenden Drive
No stopping anytime on both sides from Sept.15-18 and Sept. 22-25
- Phillips Lane from Freedom Way to Crittenden
- Crittenden Drive from Phillips to I-65
- Monarch Drive from Phillips to Manning
- Manning Road from Preston to Gate 7
- KFEC Gate 6 Drive from Preston to I-65 Overpass
- Emberson from Phillips to End
- James Road from Phillips to End