Orlando, Florida is a dream destination for many vacationers throughout the world, and for good reason. With its sunny weather, vibrant culture, and world-class attractions, it’s hard to resist the allure of this city. One of the major attractions that has put Orlando on the map is the Walt Disney World Resort. This expansive resort complex spans over 27,000 acres and comprises four theme parks, two water parks, over 25 hotels, and a whole lot more. In this article, we’ll be taking a closer look at some of the resorts by Disney that you can stay at while you visit Orlando.
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa is an elegant, Victorian-style resort that is situated on the shores of the Seven Seas Lagoon. This resort is a top choice for those visitors who are looking for luxury accommodations while they visit Disney World. The architecture of the resort is awe-inspiringly beautiful, with its pastel colors, intricate details, and elegant interior decorations making it a true masterpiece. The resort offers a range of rooms, from standard rooms to suites, and it boasts amenities like a full-service spa and a character dining experience. The resort is also conveniently located close to the Magic Kingdom, making it a top choice for families with younger children.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
If you’re someone who loves wildlife and safari adventures, then Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge might be the perfect resort for you. This resort is set in a lush, African-inspired environment and offers guests the opportunity to observe some of the world’s most exotic animals up close. The resort has several savannas spread throughout its property, each with different animals like zebras, giraffes, and wildebeest. The resort also offers a variety of amenities, including a restaurant that serves African cuisine, a pool with a waterslide, and various other activities for guests to enjoy.
The Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
The Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge are ideal for those visitors who are looking for a rustic and nature-inspired retreat. The resort is a recreation of the Pacific Northwest region, complete with towering trees, rugged landscapes, and a cozy lodge atmosphere. The Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge offer a variety of rooms, ranging from studios to three-bedroom villas, each of which features a kitchen or kitchenette. Guests at the resort can enjoy amenities like an outdoor pool, a hot tub, and a waterslide. The resort also features a restaurant that serves Pacific Northwest cuisine and offers guests views of the Magic Kingdom’s nightly fireworks.
Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort is a vibrant and colorful resort that takes its inspiration from the rich cultures of Spain, Mexico, and the American Southwest. The resort spans over 2000 acres and offers a range of amenities, including four pools, a full-service spa, and a lake where guests can rent watercrafts like paddle boats and kayaks. The resort also has several restaurants that serve a variety of cuisine, from Mexican to American. One of the standout features of the resort is its 50-foot pyramid, which houses a bar where guests can enjoy specialty drinks inspired by the flavors of Latin America.
Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort is a tropical oasis that transports visitors to the exotic islands of Hawaii and other Pacific Islands. This resort is perfect for those who are looking for a laid-back, beachy vibe while they visit Orlando. The resort features several thatched-roof bungalows that overlook the Seven Seas Lagoon, each of which comes with its own private plunge pool. The resort also features a range of amenities, including several pools, a beach, and a variety of dining options like a character breakfast with Lilo & Stitch. The resort is also located within walking distance of the Magic Kingdom, making it a top choice for families with young children.
Overall, Orlando’s Walt Disney World Resort offers a wide range of resorts that cater to different tastes and preferences. Whether you’re looking for luxury accommodations, a unique theme, or a rustic getaway, there is a resort for you at Disney World. Each resort offers its own amenities and attractions, making it an unforgettable experience for all visitors. So when planning your next trip to Orlando, consider staying at one of the resorts by Disney and create unforgettable memories that will last a lifetime.
Faqs About Orlando Resorts By Disney
What Are the Orlando Resorts by Disney?
Orlando Resorts by Disney are luxury resorts that are situated near the famous Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, Florida. These world-class resorts are designed with utmost comfort in mind and offer visitors an unparalleled experience of Disney’s magical world.
The three most important pieces of information about Orlando Resorts by Disney are:
1. They are located in close proximity to Walt Disney World Resort, providing visitors with easy access to the theme parks and other Disney attractions.
2. The resorts feature a wide range of amenities, such as swimming pools, fitness centers, spa services, and dining options. Guests can stay in themed rooms or suites that are designed to transport them into different Disney worlds.
3. Visitors can make use of Disney’s FastPass+ system, which allows them to reserve ride times in advance for select attractions, ensuring shorter wait times and a smoother park experience.
What Are Some Popular Orlando Resorts by Disney?
There are several popular Orlando Resorts by Disney that visitors can choose from. These resorts are renowned for their first-class amenities and top-notch services, making them a sought-after destination for families, couples, and solo travelers.
The three most popular Orlando Resorts by Disney are:
1. Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, a Victorian-inspired resort that offers world-class dining options and premium amenities, including a full-service spa, complemented by a lagoon-style pool and white-sand beach.
2. Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge, an African-inspired retreat that boasts of a vast savannah where guests can spot animals such as giraffes, zebras, and gazelles. The resort also features some of the most distinct dining options, such as Boma – Flavors of Africa and Jiko-The Cooking Place.
3. Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort, a South Pacific-inspired oasis that is located along the shores of the Seven Seas Lagoon. The resort offers guests a relaxing getaway with top-rated restaurants such as ‘Ohana and Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto bar.
What Are the Benefits of Staying at an Orlando Resort by Disney?
Staying at an Orlando Resort by Disney offers visitors several benefits that make their vacation more enjoyable and convenient.
The three most significant advantages of staying at an Orlando Resort by Disney are:
1. Easy Access to Disney Parks: Visitors who stay at an Orlando Resort by Disney can easily access the theme parks, thanks to the complimentary transportation services, such as buses, monorails or boats. This allows visitors to spend more time exploring Disney’s world-class parks and attractions.
2. Time-Saving: There are several benefits of being a resort-top guest, with one significant advantage being the ability to make use of the FastPass+ booking system that enables guests to reserve ride times up to 60 days in advance. This means guests can avoid long lines and save considerable time during their trip.
3. Extra Magic Hours: Resort-top guests also take advantage of extra hours in the parks known as “Extra Magic Hours.” Guests can take advantage of the extended opening times and enjoy the parks with fewer people and queues.
When Is the Best Time To Visit Orlando Resorts by Disney?
Choosing the best time to visit Orlando Resorts by Disney depends on several factors, including your budget, school holidays, and weather.
The three most important pieces of information about the best time to visit Orlando Resorts by Disney are:
1. Peak Seasons: Summer months, school holidays and major holidays such as Christmas and New Year’s Day are peak seasons, characterized by expensive accommodation rates and long lines at theme parks. Therefore, if you wish to avoid huge crowds and save money, consider visiting during off-peak periods.
2. Weather: The weather is another important factor when considering when to visit Orlando Resorts by Disney. The best weather to visit is during the cooler winter months (January – February) and milder months during spring and fall (March – May, September – November).
3. Budget: Budget is a significant consideration when it comes to vacation at Orlando Resorts by Disney. Given the peak season and increased demand, room rates and park tickets are usually more expensive. Traveling off-season provides opportunities to take advantage of lower pricing and potentially enjoy more extensive promotions.
What Are the Must-Do Attractions at Orlando Resorts by Disney?
When visiting Orlando Resorts by Disney, there are numerous must-visit attractions that visitors should not miss out. These attractions offer an immersive experience of Disney’s magical world and provide life-long memories.
The three most popular must-do attractions at Orlando Resorts by Disney are:
1. Magic Kingdom: The most iconic Disney park boasting of classic attractions such as Cinderella Castle and the rides, such as the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Thunder Mountain Railroad, and Splash Mountain.
2. Epcot: Visitors can explore two separate areas known as Future World and World Showcase, containing rides such as Frozen Ever-After, Soarin’, and the iconic Spaceship Earth the giant sphere.
3. Disney’s Hollywood Studios: A must-visit park for fans of Star Wars and Toy Story franchises that host attractions like Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance, Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway, and Toy Story Land.
Overall, Orlando Resorts by Disney offer visitors a world-class experience to enjoy Disney’s magical world with endless adventures, memories for everyone.
Common Assumptions Regarding Orlando Resorts By Disney
Orlando is a beautiful city in the state of Florida, well-known for its theme parks and resorts. One of the most famous attractions in Orlando is the Walt Disney World Resort, which is home to magical theme parks, water parks, and much more. However, many people believe that certain misconceptions about Orlando resorts by Disney are true, which creates confusion among tourists who plan to visit this destination.
Misconception 1: Orlando is All about Disney
The common belief is that Orlando is solely about Walt Disney World Resort, and there is nothing else to see or do here. However, this is far from being the truth. The city has many other attractions that are worth exploring, such as Universal Studios, Sea World, and LEGOLAND, just to mention a few. Orlando is also home to world-class museums, shopping centers, and a vibrant nightlife scene, which makes it an exciting destination for travelers of all tastes and interests.
Misconception 2: Disney World is Only for Kids
Another misconception is that Disney World Resort is only suitable for children. However, this is far from being accurate. The Resort has many thrilling rides, shows and attractions that can appeal to all ages, including adults. From roller-coasters to water parks, the Resort has something for everyone, making it an excellent destination for family vacations, group trips, and even romantic getaways.
Misconception 3: Everything is Expensive in Orlando
Another common misconception is that everything in Orlando is expensive, which is not entirely true. While some attractions, such as Disney World and Universal Studios, can be pricey, there are many affordable options. For instance, the city has many inexpensive eateries, bars, and malls that cater to tourists on a budget. Orlando also has many free events, such as concerts and festivals that visitors can enjoy without paying a dime.
Misconception 4: Orlando is Always Crowded
Many people believe that Orlando is always crowded with tourists, making it nearly impossible to enjoy the attractions peacefully. However, the crowds in Orlando vary depending on the season, and not all parks or attractions are equally crowded. It is essential to plan your visit carefully, taking into account the busy periods in the year, such as holidays and peak season.
Misconception 5: You can’t Get Around Without a Car
Many tourists believe that it is impossible to get around Orlando without a car, which is not entirely accurate. While renting a car is undoubtedly the most convenient way to move around, the city has public transportation options, including buses and trains, that can take you to the most popular tourist areas. Moreover, many hotels offer shuttle services to and from the parks, which is an affordable and hassle-free way to get around.
In conclusion, there are many misconceptions about Orlando resorts by Disney that are not correct. While it is true that the city is home to Disney World Resort, there is much more to see and do in this vibrant destination, making it an exciting place to visit for all walks of life. When planning your visit, it is essential to research correctly and know what to expect to ensure a pleasant and memorable vacation.
Orlando Resorts By Disney
#Orlando #Resorts #Disney