Orlando Florida Resorts Near Disney: A Vacationer’s Paradise
Orlando, Florida is one of the most popular vacation destinations in the United States, and for good reason. It is home to some of the world’s most famous theme parks, including Walt Disney World, Universal Studios, and SeaWorld. Millions of visitors flock to this central Florida city every year to experience the thrills and excitement of these parks, and to enjoy the warm, sunny weather that the area is known for.
But Orlando is more than just theme parks. It is also home to some of the best resorts in the country, many of which are located just a few miles from Disney World. These resorts offer luxurious accommodations, top-notch amenities, and easy access to all of the area’s attractions. In this article, we will take a closer look at some of the best Orlando Florida resorts near Disney.
1. Walt Disney World Resorts
Of course, no discussion of Orlando Florida resorts near Disney would be complete without mentioning the resorts located within the Walt Disney World complex itself. Disney World is home to several hotels and resorts, each with its own unique theme and atmosphere.
One of the most popular Disney World resorts is the Grand Floridian Resort & Spa. This elegant Victorian-style hotel is located on the shores of the Seven Seas Lagoon, just a short monorail ride away from the Magic Kingdom. The Grand Floridian features luxurious rooms and suites, several restaurants and lounges, and a full-service spa.
Another popular Disney World resort is the Polynesian Village Resort. This South Pacific-themed hotel is located just across the lagoon from the Magic Kingdom, and features rooms and suites decorated in island style, several restaurants and bars, and a beautiful white-sand beach.
2. Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World
Located just a few miles from Disney World, the Four Seasons Resort Orlando is a luxurious oasis in the heart of central Florida. This resort features spacious rooms and suites, each with a private balcony or terrace, as well as several restaurants, a full-service spa, and a championship golf course.
One of the highlights of the Four Seasons Resort Orlando is its incredible pool complex, which features a lazy river, water slides, and a splash pad for kids. The resort also offers a complimentary shuttle to and from Disney World, making it easy to get to and from the parks.
3. Waldorf Astoria Orlando
The Waldorf Astoria Orlando is another luxurious resort located within a few miles of Disney World. This elegant hotel features spacious rooms and suites with marble bathrooms and high-end amenities, as well as several restaurants and bars, a full-service spa, and a championship golf course.
One of the unique features of the Waldorf Astoria Orlando is its access to the amenities of the adjacent Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek resort. Guests of the Waldorf Astoria can enjoy the water park, lazy river, and other amenities of the Hilton, as well as the fine dining and spa services of the Waldorf Astoria.
4. Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center
The Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center is located just a few miles from Disney World, and is one of the largest and most unique resorts in the area. This massive hotel features over 1,400 rooms and suites, as well as several restaurants, bars, and lounges.
One of the highlights of the Gaylord Palms is its massive atrium, which features lush tropical foliage, a waterfall, and several pools. The resort also features a full-service spa, a fitness center, and several shops and boutiques.
5. Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress
The Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress is located just a few miles from Disney World, and is a popular choice for families and couples looking for a luxurious yet affordable resort. This hotel features spacious rooms and suites, as well as several restaurants, bars, and lounges.
One of the highlights of the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress is its sprawling pool complex, which features several pools, waterfalls, and a lazy river. The resort also features a full-service spa, a fitness center, and several outdoor sports facilities, including a golf course and tennis courts.
Orlando, Florida is a vacationer’s paradise, and the resorts located near Disney World are some of the best in the country. Whether you’re looking for a luxurious, high-end resort or a more affordable option that still offers plenty of amenities, there is something for everyone in Orlando. So why not plan your next vacation to this sunny, exciting city and experience all that it has to offer?
Most Common Questions About Orlando Florida Resorts Near Disney
What are the best resorts near Disney World?
If you’re looking for a resort near Disney World, you’ll be spoiled for choice. Here are some of the best resorts you might want to consider:
1. Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort – This is a great option for those who want to stay close to the parks without actually staying on Disney property. With plenty of amenities and spacious rooms, this resort is a popular choice for families and couples alike.
2. Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort – This luxurious resort is perfect for those who want to stay in style. With a full-service spa, gourmet dining options, and a championship golf course, you’ll have everything you need for a relaxing vacation.
3. Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa – This iconic resort is one of the most luxurious options on Disney property. With Victorian-style architecture, elegant rooms, and plenty of amenities, it’s no wonder this resort is a favorite among frequent Disney visitors.
– These resorts offer amenities such as pools, restaurants, and transportation to Disney parks.
– Prices for these resorts can vary depending on the season and room type.
– Reservations are highly recommended, especially during peak travel times.
What are the advantages of staying at a Disney resort?
Staying at a Disney resort has many advantages, including:
1. Proximity to the parks – Disney resorts are located on or near Disney property, meaning you’ll be just a short distance away from all the attractions.
2. Extra Magic Hours – Guests staying at Disney resorts can take advantage of Extra Magic Hours, which allow you to enter the parks before they open or stay after they close.
3. Disney transportation – Disney resorts offer complimentary transportation to all the parks, as well as other Disney properties like Disney Springs.
– Staying at a Disney resort can be more expensive than staying off-property.
– Disney resorts offer a range of room types, from budget-friendly to luxury.
– It’s important to book your Disney resort stay in advance, especially during peak travel times.
What are some kid-friendly resorts in Orlando?
Orlando is a great destination for families with kids, and there are plenty of resorts that cater to children. Here are a few kid-friendly options:
1. Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – This resort is designed with kids in mind, featuring colorful and whimsical decor inspired by Disney animated films. The resort also has several themed pools and a playground.
2. Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort – This retro-themed resort has a fun and playful vibe that kids will love. With two massive pools, a lazy river, and a bowling alley, there’s no shortage of activities to keep the little ones entertained.
3. Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate – This resort offers a range of family-friendly activities, including a kids’ club, a water park, and a mini-golf course. The resort also has spacious rooms and suites that can accommodate families of all sizes.
– Many kid-friendly resorts offer amenities like children’s pools, playgrounds, and kids’ clubs.
– Some resorts also offer babysitting services or in-room childcare for an additional fee.
– It’s important to check age restrictions and height requirements for certain activities or attractions before booking a resort.
What are some budget-friendly resorts in Orlando?
Orlando can be an expensive destination, but there are still plenty of budget-friendly resorts to choose from. Here are a few options:
1. Disney’s All-Star Resorts – These three resorts (All-Star Sports, All-Star Music, and All-Star Movies) offer basic accommodations at an affordable price. The resorts also have themed pools and food courts.
2. Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Suites – Waterpark – This resort offers spacious suites with kitchenettes, as well as a large water park with slides and a lazy river.
3. Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando – This hotel offers clean and comfortable rooms at a reasonable price. The hotel also has a pool, a restaurant, and a shuttle to the parks.
– Budget-friendly resorts may have fewer amenities than more expensive options.
– Some budget-friendly resorts may be farther from the parks, so transportation costs should be factored in.
– It’s important to read reviews and check the resort’s website for any additional fees (such as resort fees or parking fees) before booking.
What are some luxury resorts in Orlando?
If you’re looking for a luxurious vacation in Orlando, there are plenty of high-end resorts to choose from. Here are a few options:
1. Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort – This resort offers spacious rooms and suites, a full-service spa, gourmet dining options, and a championship golf course.
2. Waldorf Astoria Orlando – This elegant resort features 498 rooms and suites, a full-service spa, and several dining options, including the award-winning Bull & Bear restaurant.
3. The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes – This luxurious resort offers 582 rooms and suites, a full-service spa, 18 holes of championship golf, and several dining options, including the newly renovated Highball & Harvest restaurant.
– Luxury resorts offer top-of-the-line amenities and services, but can be quite expensive.
– Many luxury resorts offer activities like golf, spa treatments, and fine dining.
– It’s important to check the resort’s website for any dress codes or other requirements before booking.
Misinterpretations About Orlando Florida Resorts Near Disney
Orlando, Florida is one of the most visited tourist destinations in the United States. Home to numerous theme parks, including Walt Disney World, Universal Studios, and SeaWorld, Orlando attracts millions of visitors each year. However, despite its popularity, there are many misconceptions about Orlando Florida Resorts Near Disney that travelers should be aware of to ensure they have a great experience.
Misconception 1: All Resorts Near Disney World are Expensive
One common misconception about Orlando is that all resorts near Disney World are expensive. While there are certainly luxury resorts in the area that can be pricey, there are also many affordable options available. Some resorts offer discounts for longer stays or for booking in advance. It’s important to do your research and compare prices to find the best deal for your budget.
Misconception 2: All Resorts Near Disney World are Crowded
Another common misconception is that all resorts near Disney World are crowded. While it’s true that the area can get busy during peak travel season, there are many resorts that offer a more peaceful and secluded atmosphere. Some resorts are located further away from the theme parks, which can be a great option for travelers who want to avoid the crowds.
Misconception 3: All Resorts Near Disney World are the Same
Many people assume that all resorts near Disney World are the same, but this couldn’t be further from the truth. Each resort has its own unique atmosphere, amenities, and level of luxury. Some resorts offer more family-friendly activities, while others cater to couples or solo travelers. It’s important to research each resort to find the one that best fits your needs and preferences.
Misconception 4: All Resorts Near Disney World are Within Walking Distance of the Theme Parks
Another common misconception is that all resorts near Disney World are within walking distance of the theme parks. While some resorts are located within walking distance or a short shuttle ride away from the parks, others are further away and require a car or public transportation to get to. It’s important to consider the location of the resort when booking to ensure it’s convenient for your travel plans.
Misconception 5: All Resorts Near Disney World are Kid-Friendly
While many resorts near Disney World are definitely kid-friendly, not all of them cater exclusively to families with children. Some resorts offer more adult-oriented activities or a more sophisticated atmosphere. It’s important to research each resort to find one that suits your travel companions and interests. Additionally, some resorts may have age restrictions or policies, so it’s important to read the fine print before booking.
In conclusion, there are many misconceptions about Orlando Florida Resorts Near Disney that travelers should be aware of. Not all resorts are expensive, crowded, the same, or within walking distance of the theme parks. It’s important to do your research and compare different options to find the one that best fits your needs and preferences. By being informed, travelers can ensure that they have a great experience in Orlando.
Orlando Florida Resorts Near Disney
#Orlando #Florida #Resorts #Disney