UPDATE: Yearly Passholders and eligible Disney Family vacation Club Associates have been invited to a specific sneak peek of Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind. Walt Disney Environment has reported that registration email messages will be heading out shortly!
Walt Disney World has just announced that Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind at EPCOT will get started welcoming guests on Might 27, 2022!
Disney has shared a movie spot beneath and they’ve walked us as a result of what we’re observing, far too – get a glance!
- An individual shouts, “This is an SOS from Nova Corps … Our outpost on Earth’s EPCOT is in hazard!” The Nova Corps is Xandar’s peacekeeping team serving as protectors of their earth and the broader Andromeda Galaxy, which is wherever Xandar is located. This will have to be a Nova Corps officer alerting us to an urgent situation.
- Plainly the Xandarians have appear to EPCOT to oversee the Wonders of Xandar pavilion. I can tell mainly because Spaceship Earth is noticeable outside the house the window, gleaming in all its glory. Oh, and because it states “EPCOT – Walt Disney Earth Resort” ideal there on the display screen (nothing at all will get by me, I inform ya). But a thing is amiss because …
- Someone who seems to be a Nova Corps soldier shouts out, “Everything is disappearing!” And, yep, we see factors – people, clouds, you identify it – basically zipping backward out of existence. Rewinding, perhaps? Hmm …
- The officer is keeping up a viewscreen communicator, and then we flash to the other stop of that line … to the acquainted confines of an M-Ship cockpit, wherever Peter Quill, a.k.a. Star-Lord, and a couple of of our other most loved Guardians of the Galaxy are calming involving missions.
- Rocket is absorbed in evidently striving to “fix” Quill’s Great Blend tape. Thankfully, Groot is at minimum paying some passing awareness to what is occurring on the display in front of them and unmutes the quantity – just in time to listen to a distress get in touch with …
- “Help the galaxy – prior to it’s much too late!” the officer urges – and then she, too, disappears … alongside with Spaceship Earth! Now we have Rocket’s notice, as well, even if Star-Lord is peacefully snoozing absent. (He’s been asleep this full time? Common.)
- Often looking at himself the captain of the ship anyway, Rocket immediately takes the controls and decides to blast off for EPCOT. For the reason that, as he states, “It’s preserve the galaxy time – again.”
- This is the place we’ll appear in, I imagine. As Rocket fires up the ship, we see other people today zooming all-around the display in Starjumpers, a kind of Xandarian spacecraft. And just as the clip ends, Rocket takes the M-Ship into a jump place – the technology that allows Xandarians to journey large distances of space in mere moments. And that’s it!