Have you listened to about the new Brazas Chicken in downtown Avalon Park in East Orlando featuring Peruvian model rotisserie chicken , ceviche , chaufa fried rice and far more?
Peruvian cuisine is one of my favorites in all the environment – mixing with each other rich historic Latin American traditions with recent immigrants from China and Japan – you can see the influences occur alongside one another in chau fa (practically fried rice) and ceviche, which functions sliced fish in lemon juice and herbs.
Started by Avalon Park resident and Peruvian indigenous, Franco Del Solar, Brazas Hen – which has been open in South Orange in Orlando because 2006 – lately opened their newest location in East Orlando in downtown Avalon Park. “I have named Avalon Park house for over a decade and I am very pleased to carry on to develop in this local community and bring a minimal bit of my property culture to my American house,” states Franco. “We appreciate what we do and which is all that issues. Good foods. Superior support.”
– Ceviche Limeno – fish in lemon sauce with corn and sweet potato
– Jalea de Pescado – deep fried breaded fish ?
– Papa a la Huancaina – sliced potatoes ? with creamy cheese sauce
– Pollo a la Brasa – rotisserie rooster marinated in distinctive peruvian sauce
– Pollo Saltado – rooster stir fried with sliced tomatoes and pink onions
– Arroz Chaufa Pollo – rooster fried rice Peruvian model
Avalon park- 12001 Avalon lake dr
for Avalon park-407-412-5995
Orange avenue-4797 s orange avenue
for orange avenue- 407-582-0506