Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex at Cape Canaveral, Fla. will host the 2nd Annual Taste of Space Marstini Shake-Off on Oct. 7, 2022.
Images courtesy of Kennedy Space Center
During the Taste of Space event, guests can mingle with astronauts as they visit culinary stations presented by Playalinda Brewing Company, Third Culture Kitchen, The Space Bar, and Jack & Harry’s.
Taste of Space menu:
- Robonaut Red Ale beer cheese dip with pretzel bites
- Bacon-wrapped scallops with apricot jam
- Arugula salad with toasted pecans, dried cranberries, and citrus vinaigrette
- Wisconsin cheddar soup with smoked applewood bacon and pretzel croutons
- Cheesy potato and bratwurst casserole
- Pork schnitzel slider topped with brussels sprout slaw tossed with lemon vinaigrette
- Carved roasted turkey breast with root vegetables and spiced apple cider glaze
- Black Forest cupcakes
- Citrus gelatin finished with Key Lime foam in mini beer steins
- Apple blossom with caramel sauce
- Pumpkin cheesecake with ginger snaps
- Coffee and tea station
The participating local bars and restaurants will also face off in a competition to create a “Marstini” cocktail that guests will be able to taste before virtually voting for their favorites in the People’s Choice award. Full versions of the “Marstini” will be available for purchase.
Guests will also have the opportunity to explore the “Red Planet” on Gateway’s new motion-theater ride, Spaceport KSC.
The Taste of Space Marstini Shake-Off will take place on Oct. 7, 2022 from 6:30 to 9 p.m. Tickets are $159 per person (age 21+ recommended).
Click here for details and to purchase tickets.