WEST HOLLYWOOD, Calif. — It’s a favorite debate between movie followers: what is the best getaway movie? If you want to look at a handful of to choose, the Melrose Rooftop Theatre has a single doable option. Commencing Sunday, Dec. 5, and managing by way of Christmas Eve, E.P. & L.P. restaurant in West Hollywood will screen a baker’s dozen of getaway classics on its roof, including:
- “Household On your own” (Dec. 5)
- “Elf” (Dec. 6 and 24)
- “Four Christmases” (Dec. 7)
- “The Grinch” (Dec. 8)
- “Buying and selling Sites” (Dec. 9)
- “Undesirable Santa” (Dec. 12)
- “Countrywide Lampoon’s Christmas Holiday” (Dec. 13)
- “Lethal Weapon” (Dec. 15)
- “Dwelling On your own 2” (Dec. 16)
- “Die Really hard” (Dec. 20)
- “Really like Truly” (Dec. 22)
- “Jingle All the Way” (Dec. 23)
The movies will be proven al fresco, with views of the Hollywood Hills — and warmth lamps to preserve viewers warm. The seem is supplied by wi-fi headsets. Screenings begin at sundown, with most motion pictures operating from 8:30 to 10:30 p.m.
General admission is $28 per man or woman for VIP seating, or $49 for each man or woman for a comprehensive supper and motion picture VIP bundle that contains a a few-program tasting menu from E.P. cafe down beneath. A concession stand with popcorn, candy, ice cream and cocktails will also be open up.