I are likely to shell out a bit extra time cooking on a Sunday when the young ones aren’t madly getting chauffeured involving sporting and social engagements, so I went hunting as a result of Disney recipes for a little something to make for evening meal tonight. What I resolved on experienced me seriously energized the signature Empress Lilly Au Gratin Potatoes from the Delicious Disney cookbook. Who’s hungry?
EMPRESS LILLY AU GRATIN POTATOES
- 2 huge baking potatoes
- 1 cup half and 50 %
- ½ teaspoon coarse salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon celery salt
- 1 tablespoon finely grated onion, optional
- 3 tablespoons grated cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Bake potatoes 50 to 60 minutes, or until eventually smooth sufficient to pierce with a fork. Refrigerate to awesome, then peel and coarsely grate.
- Deliver 50 % and 50 percent practically to a boil in a tiny saucepan around medium heat. Insert salt, pepper, celery salt, and onion. Mix in grated potatoes.
- Cut down oven warmth to 350°F. Spoon potatoes into buttered 1-quart baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or right until browned and bubbly.
Take note: Always use warning when managing sharp objects. Remember to supervise youngsters who are encouraging or nearby. This recipe has been transformed from a greater quantity in the cafe kitchens. The taste profile may perhaps change from the restaurant’s model.
Click right here for a print-at-dwelling model of this recipe!
Tasty Disney: Recipes & Tales from the Most Magical Spot on Earth will be readily available exclusively at shopDisney.com and Walt Disney Environment.
I will be functioning on this one particular afterwards tonight. If you do also, allow me know how it turns out!
Zoë Wooden is a journey author from Sydney, Australia. Considering the fact that her initial take a look at to Disneyland at the age of 6, she has invested her a long time regularly traveling to Disney Parks and touring all-around the earth.
Join Zoë as she allows you in on all the guidelines, methods, anecdotes, and embarrassments that occur from her household adventures.