I am never ever taking WDW for granted at any time yet again
After 9 excursions to WDW furthermore a school system, I finally took the plunge and went to Disneyland, because everybody says California has the superior park. I can only discuss to my experience, but it was not true in my circumstance. Permit me to depend the issues I skipped:
1) It determined to rain my very first working day and CA Journey is generally shut down for the duration of rain. Only Soarin’, Toy Story Halfway Mania, and Tiny Mermaid were open. Lines shot up to 2.5 hrs, 1.5 hrs, and 50 min respectively. Also, persons freak out at the sight of puddles. Wouldn’t have been also bad, but just after staying up for 22 hours traveling throughout the state I was miffed that persons could stroll as a result of a tiny puddle.
2) I want a DAS. This has in no way been an situation in FL, but in CA they questioned no matter if a theme park is the proper location for me. On its very own, that could possibly just be a human being wondering someone with an invisible incapacity is faking, but it brings me to my following situation.
3) Rude Solid Customers. Sure, they’ve gotten even worse in Florida, but I’ve never ever viewed amounts near to what I noticed in Cali. Never ever in a million decades would I count on to listen to a CM cuss a guest out simply because he was ready in the improper location (a bunch of people made use of that place as stroller parking, CM was striving to transfer the strollers to the good place, and when the man asked where by he was meant to wait around for his household to be carried out with the Golden Zephyr considering that the CM needed him to go, he was explained to to “determine it the **** out.”) Although that was the worst of what I saw, there was a good deal of rudeness all close to. Not to say there were not amazing CMs (specific shout out to the female at the Disneyland hotel who permit me know i could continue to get my Chase price cut if i utilised my redemption card), but they were being a great deal additional the exception.
4) Photopass not having pictures with our cellphone. I know that covid took that capacity away for Photopass to acquire pictures in all parks for a bit, but I also know they ended up introduced back right after covid limitations eased up. At minimum on the east coastline. But seemingly, in DL they made the decision to preserve that restriction, and refuse to permit you use your have camera in sure spots, for the reason that those people ended up reserved for Photopass.
5) The food items. WDW has loads of good foodstuff if you know wherever to go. DL, not so considerably.
6) Experience trustworthiness. All over again, not essentially one of a kind, but 70% of the rides I went on possibly broke down in line or while on the ride.
7) The absence of good queues. You actually do adore your bare chain queues for the most portion, do not you?
I’m heading to skip about the only 2 parks, constrained lodges, and the fact that DTD is way smaller than DS, simply because all those are noticeable to any individual with eyes.
And to end it on a beneficial note, enable me discuss about what I essentially did like about the park compared to FL:
1) Halloween Haunted Mansion. Loved it.
2) Trader Sam’s has reservations, which means I essentially received to get a seat immediately after 5 years of attempting.
3) the climate.
TLDR Disneyland just isn’t the better park. WDW is massively much better.