Hong Kong Disneyland Resort will celebrate Valentine’s Day as a month-long season of romance with couples photo spots, a menu of new sweet treats, the new Dreamers of All Ages lavender clothing line, and limited edition resort add-on packages.
Photos courtesy of Hong Kong Disneyland Resort
There are numerous places throughout the park to snap sweet couples photos. Some of the most popular romantic photo spots at Hong Kong Disneyland include the Castle of Magical Dream during the nighttime “Momentous” show, the Cinderella Carousel in Fantasyland, and during a thrilling ride in the Mad Hatter Tea Cups.
There are also chances to meet famous Disney couples like Mickey and Minnie, Donald and Daisy, and Cinderella and Prince Charming, and get selfies with them while dressed in matching Disney-themed outfits. Find these character couples and more on Main Street, U.S.A., and at the Castle of Magical Dreams.
The season of romance at Hong Kong Disneyland also features new treats for everyone to enjoy.
The Valentine’s Day Dinner Set features five courses and a pairing with wine or a mocktail. It’s part of Hong Kong Disneyland Resort’s Season of Romance 2023 Valentine’s Day celebration.
- Mickey & Minnie Lovers Dessert Lollipop (outdoor vending cart)
- Valentine’s Day Dinner Set, five courses and pairing with wine or mocktail (Walt’s Cafe, Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel)
- Heart Shape Chocolate Bon Bon (Dreamer’s Lookout, Disney Explorers Lodge)
- Explorer’s Afternoon Tea Buffet with Mickey Party Kit (Add-on to any dining experience)
The park also boasts a new clothing line called Dreamers of All Ages, which features a dreamy lavender color across themed hoodies, pants, hats, tote bags, shirts, socks, headbands, and drink bottles.
Hong Kong Disneyland’s Season of Romance celebration features the new Dreamers of All Ages clothing line of dreamy lavender apparel and accessories.
Of course, there are also sets of romance-themed Disney souvenirs, including plushes of Mickey and Minnie in their Valentine’s Day outfits, Carl and Ellie from “UP,” a pink-eared Stitch plush, and matching outfits for your favorite Disney nuiMos dolls.
At the resorts, there are several add-on packages for a romantic stay at Hong Kong Disneyland.
- Valentine’s Day Happier Romance Room Package: The room decoration package includes slippers, balloons, greeting card, towels, buntings, amenities pouch, flower workshop at the Grand Staircase, tea for two at Walt’s Cafe, romance-themed plushes of Mikey and Minnie.
- Happier Romance Room Package: Includes room decorations like slippers, balloons, a greeting card, towels, buntings, an amenities pouch, and a flower workshop at the Grand Staircase.
- Stay Romantic Floral Display Workshop: Learn to craft a romantic flower display at the Grand Staircase in the Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel.
- Starlight Picnic: Designated outdoor lawn area at Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel, two-hour Disney movie session, and a Disney-themed picnic basket with food, drinks, and treats for two people.
Hong Kong Disneyland Resort’s Season of Romance Valentine’s Day event runs Feb. 1-28. Some experiences and packages are only available for a limited time during the celebration.
For more information and tickets to the park, visit HongKongDisneyland.com.