The EPCOT Global Meals & Wine Pageant is back again at Walt Disney Globe! This flavorful food items fest capabilities tapas-sized sips and bites spanning 6 continents. The range of offerings can sense overpowering, so we’ve arrive up with a couple fun itineraries to aid guideline your culinary journey.
Irrespective of whether you’re a picky eater or a full-fledged foodie, you are confident to uncover anything new to delight in at the EPCOT Food & Wine Fest. This year’s pageant operates from July 14 to November 19, 2022 so let us dive in!
If you appreciate to press the culinary envelope and test bold, sudden taste pairings, try out these most loved bites and sips.
- Kenya: Kenyan Coffee Barbecued Beef Tenderloin with Sweet-Potato-and-Corn Mealie Pap and Kachumbari Slaw ($6.00)
- Flavors from Hearth: Banh Mi Bao with char-grilled Asian skirt steak, chicken liver aïoli, pickled veggies, and cilantro ($5.75)
- France: Brioche aux Escargots, Sauce Crème à l’ail et Persil ($7.25)
- India: Hen Tikka Masala with Fennel-spiced Yogurt and Naan Bread ($6)
- India: Mango Lassi with Somrus Chai Cream Liqueur (a rum-based liqueur with hints of exotic cardamom, almond and rosewater, $11)
- Japan: Takoyaki: Octopus, inexperienced onion, and cabbage bites topped with tonkatsu sauce, bonito flakes, and nori ($8.50)
- The Alps: Heat Raclette Swiss Cheese with riesling-poached pears, pink wine-braised figs, candied pecans, honey, and cranberry toast ($5.50)
- The Noodle Exchange: all of the options are great, but I particularly enjoy the Thai Shrimp and Coconut-Curry Rice Noodles with shitake mushrooms and Thai basil (Value TBD)
- Shimmering Sips: Berry Sour Ale Mimosa with Boulevard Brewing Co. Berry Noir Bitter Ale and Glowing Wine ($9)
- The Fry Basket: Fry Flight ($7.50). This manufacturer new festival giving includes 3 types of connoisseur fries: sea salt and malt vinegar, barbecued bacon fries with smoked aioli, and sweet potato casserole fries with candied pecans, toasted marshmallow product, and caramel whiskey.
The Fry Flight at The Fry Basket – Dani Meyering
Bonus factors if you dare to try the Swine Brine ($11), a consume that is as visually strange as its component list. The cocktail is produced with Jim Beam Bourbon, mustard, lemon juice, and apple cider, all topped off with a piggy wing. I wouldn’t think about the Swine Brine a “best of the fest” form of drink, but if you enjoy seeking strange menu items, this is without doubt 1 of the most shocking drinks available at this year’s Food items & Wine Competition. Obtain it at Flavors from Fireplace, in close proximity to Test Observe.
Other unusual picks: Sticky Wings with Peanut Sauce and Grape Gel ($7.50, Brew-Wing at the Odyssey), Piri Piri Skewered Shrimp with citrus-scented couscous ($6.75, Kenya), Crispy Paneer with mango-curry ketchup ($5, India), Stone-baked Moroccan Bread with hummus, chermoula, and zhoug dips ($5, Morocco), and Dole Whip Watermelon (YEP, $5.25, Refreshment Outpost).
Spherical out your adventurous Meals & Wine Festival day with interesting beer, wine, or cider picks. Try out enjoyable nearby brews like Playalinda Brewing Caramel Apple Pie Ale (Appleseed Orchard) or check out brews from about the environment, like Playalinda Brewing Corporation Ginger and Elderberry Ale (Tangierine Cafe) or Schöfferhofer Pineapple Hefeweizen (Germany). Most pageant beers and ciders occur in two sizes: get a 6 oz. pour for $5, or a 12 oz. pour for $9. We advocate attempting a beer flight for utmost flavor impact!
Moreover, really don’t sleep on the Refreshment Outpost, which has total sizes of Florida-brewed Critical Lime Kölsch, Allspice Hard Cider, and Nairobi Coffee Dark Beer.
Cider Flight and Meals at Tangierine Café Flavors of the Medina – Dani Meyering
Whether you follow a plant-dependent diet, or you just want to consider anything new, you’ll obtain a good deal of flavorful plant-primarily based dishes at this year’s Meals & Wine Competition.
- Earth Eats: Impossible Meatball with Herbed Polenta, Rustic Puttanesca Sauce, and Basil Pesto ($5.75)
- Earth Eats: The Unattainable Burger Slider with Wasabi Product and Spicy Slaw on a Sesame Seed Bun ($6)
- The Fry Basket: Adobo Yuca Fries with Garlic-Cilantro Aïoli ($5.50)
- India: Potato and Pea Samosa with Coriander-Lime Cream ($5.25)
- Tangierine Cafe (Morocco): Fried Falafel Pita with Tahini Sauce ($5.25)
- Brew-Wing at the Odyssey: Crispy Brussels Sprouts with Buffalo Sauce ($5)
- The Noodle Exchange: Tofu Pho with Mushrooms and Thai Basil (Rate TBD)
- Shimmering Sips: Guava Mousse on a Sugar Cookie with Coconut-Lime Whipped Product ($4.75)
The Unachievable slider is a festival classic, and the yuca fries and crispy brussels sprouts are the new breakout stars of this year’s plant-centered lineup. Of course, these are just a number of of our favorites. Obtain even additional plant-based dishes through the festival by hunting for the green leaf symbol on menu boards or in your pageant passport. These goods are all created without the need of animal meat, dairy, eggs, and honey.
For foodstuff allergies and other dietary wants, be certain to look at with the chef at every single locale when you spot your buy.
If you want to retain it easy, this list is a wonderful place to start out! That includes a lot of tacky goodness and common, no-frills dishes, even the pickiest eaters can locate a thing to get pleasure from right here.
- Belgium: Belgian Waffle with Berry Compote and Whipped Cream or Chocolate Ganache and Whipped Cream ($5)
- Brazil: Pão de Queijo: Brazilian Cheese Bread ($4.75)
- Canada: Canadian Cheddar and Bacon Soup served with a Pretzel Roll ($5.75)
- Canada: ‘Le Cellier’ Wild Mushroom Beef Filet Mignon ($9.25)
- China: ByeJoe Punch: Chinese BaiJiu Spirit, Piña Colada Combine and Lychee ($12.50)
- China: Mongolian Beef Bao Bun ($7.25)
- Earth Eats: Strawberry Freeze featuring Twinings® Lemon & Ginger Herbal Tea ($6 or try out it with Ketel One Botanical Cucumber & Mint Vodka for $11)
- France: Beignet aux Trois Fromages: Heat Beignet loaded with a 3-Cheese Blend ($6)
- France: Crème Brûlée Vanille à la Confiture de Framboises: Vanilla Crème Brûlée with Property-Created Raspberry Jam ($5.95)
- Germany: Apple Strudel with Vanilla Sauce ($4.25)
- Hawaiʻi: Kālua Pork Slider with Sweet-and-Bitter DOLE® Pineapple Chutney and Spicy Mayonnaise (Price tag TBD – booth opens 8/15)
- Shimmering Sips: Tropical Mimosa ($6.50) or check out the Mimosa Flight, with tasting measurements of the Tropical, Key Lime, and Blood Orange mimosas for $14
- The Fry Basket: French Fry Flight ($7.50). Yep, this flight’s so good, it made the record twice! Picky eaters might not like all 3 kinds of fries provided in this flight, but odds are, you are going to like at least a single of the three! This is a good reduced-threat way to check out a little something new, with out compromising your wallet.
Belgium Waffle and Beer-braised Beef at EPCOT Food items and Wine Competition 2022 – Dani Meyering
By the way, various of these dishes are involved in Emile’s Fromage Montage, a cheese-themed meals crawl. You buy particular menu products, obtain stamps in your pageant passport, and redeem your accomplished passport for a free of charge deal with!
For extra on Emile’s Fromage Montage, check out out our major eats and beverages for couples, which has the total foods crawl lineup and even more good recommendations to enable you approach your visit to the EPCOT Meals & Wine Pageant.
Traveling with young children? Head in excess of to our sister site, Tampa Bay Parenting, for extra menu recommendations and approaches to maximize the fun for miniature world travelers.