Can you keep a secret? Now through Nov. 30, 2022, a Coca-Cola secret menu is available at Universal Studios Hollywood and Universal Orlando Resort, giving guests the unique opportunity to try never-before-tasted drinks.
Images courtesy of Universal Parks
Universal guests can scan QR codes on Secret Menu signage in the park or use the Universal Parks app to discover where to find and order the exclusive drink combinations at in-park restaurant counters (plus a special mix can be found exclusively on select Coca-Cola Freestyle machines). The Secret Menu also features Universal Parks food pairing recs to accompany each beverage.
“We are constantly seeking innovative ways to engage park guests with our beverages,” said Vice President of Customer Partnerships for The Coca-Cola Company John Egan. “This collaboration with Universal Parks and Resorts is the perfect opportunity for us to release exciting limited-time-only beverages in an interactive way.”
Coca-Cola secret menu beverages at Universal Studios Hollywood (ask for them by name at the counter):
- Hollywood Coconut Cream at Hollywood & Dine – A blend of Coca-Cola Zero Sugar and coconut cream with a cherry on top (pairs best with Chicken Teriyaki)
- Shake, Rattle & Roll Orange Cream Float at Mel’s Diner – Fanta Orange with vanilla soft serve ice cream topped with whipped cream and a cherry (pairs best with a Hot Chicken Sandwich)
- Prehistoric Fizzy Punch at Jurassic Café – Blend of passion fruit-flavored Sprite and cream topped with a cherry (pairs best with an Isla Chicken Sandwich)
Coca-Cola secret menu beverages at Universal Orlando Resort (ask for them by name at the counter):
- Autumn Spice Cooler atHot Dog Hall of Fame in Universal CityWalk – Coca-Cola Original combined with cinnamon and tart cherry syrup (pairs best with the Milwaukee Dog)
- Pizza’s BFF at Louis Restaurant Gelato Window in Universal Studios Florida – Limited-edition Coca-Cola Dreamworld float with vanilla ice cream and a layer of bright dragon fruit syrup (pairs best with a Jumbo Pepperoni Slice)
- Krakatoa Fruit Kooler at Whakawaiwai Eats in Volcano Bay – Fanta Orange blended with pineapple chipotle syrup and basil (pairs best with a Pretzel Dog)
- Sparkler Spritz at Café’ 4 in Islands of Adventure – Sprite, lemon juice, hibiscus, dragon fruit, and tart cherry syrup, topped with whipped cream and blue raspberry Pop Rocks (pairs best with a Jumbo Veggie Slice)
Unlocking the Coca-Cola secret menu
Unlocking the secret menu is just as fun as tasting the items themselves. Throughout the parks (and in the park apps), guests will be triggered to access the Secret Menu for instructions to find each item.
- For beverages available at restaurant counters, the secret menu will provide instructions for exactly how and where to order.
- To access secret menu items on select Freestyle machines, look for the vault icon on the Home Screen and follow the steps from the app. Hint: you’ll need to draw a secret password on the screen with your finger to unlock access to a secret vault promo button in the bottom right corner of the dispenser’s home screen.
Check out this how-to video to unlock the secret mix at Coca-Cola Freestyle machines: