Walt Disney World has released the list of performers set for this year’s Eat to the Beat concert series, the musical component of the annual Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, which begins in mid-July.
Disney released a partial list in May. New names that have sprung up since then include Jimmie Allen, 98 Degrees, Tonic, Sugar Ray, Kenny G, Jeremy Camp, Postmodern Jukebox, Blanco Brown, American Authors, Robert Randolph Band, Newsboys and Ray Parker Jr.
Concerts are three times nightly from July 14 through Nov. 14 and included with regular Epcot admission. Other acts, including local bands, will be on the stage Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays during the event.
The park is now selling Eat to the Beat dining packages that include a meal at select Epcot restaurants and reserved space at the concert that day. For details, go to TasteEpcot.com.
The full list, subject to change, is now:
- July 14-15: Baha Men
- July 16-18: Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
- July 22-23: Tonic
- July 24-25: Jeremy Camp
- July 29-30: Taylor Dayne
- July 31-Aug. 1: Tiffany
- Aug. 5-8: Joey Fatone & Friends
- Aug. 12-13: Devon Allman Project
- Aug. 14-15: Christopher Cross
- Aug. 19-20: Journey former lead vocalist Steve Augeri
- Aug. 21-22: Air Supply
- Aug. 26-27: Blanco Brown
- Aug. 28-29: 98 Degrees
- Sept. 2-3: Southern Avenue
- Sept. 4-5: Kris Allen & David Cook
- Sept. 9-10: Hoobastank
- Sept. 11-12: Jimmie Allen
- Sept. 16-17: Los Amigos Invisibles
- Sept. 18-19: American Authors
- Sept. 23-24: BBMAK
- Sept. 25-26: Postmodern Jukebox
- Sept. 30-Oct. 1: Stokley
- Oct. 2-3: Sheila E.
- Oct. 7-8: Mark Wills
- Oct. 9-10: 38 Special
- Oct. 14-15: Robert Randolph Band
- Oct. 16-17: Newsboys
- Oct. 21-22: Ray Parker Jr.
- Oct. 23-24: Billy Ocean
- Oct. 28-31: Hanson
- Nov. 4-7: Boyz II Men
- Nov. 11-12: Kenny G
- Nov. 13-14: Sugar Ray
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Want more theme park news? Subscribe to the Theme Park Rangers newsletter at orlandosentinel.com/newsletters or the Theme Park Rangers podcast at orlandosentinel.com/travel/attractions/theme-park-rangers-podcast