When planning a trip to Disneyworld, one of the most crucial decisions you will make is where to stay. With so many options available, it can be overwhelming to choose the perfect accommodation for your needs. From budget-friendly options to luxurious resorts, Disneyworld has something for everyone. In this article, we will guide you through some of the best places to stay in Disneyworld.
1. Disney Resort Hotels
Staying at a Disney Resort Hotel is the perfect way to immerse yourself in the magic of Disneyworld. There are over 25 different Disney Resort Hotels to choose from, each with its own unique theme and amenities. Some of the most popular Disney Resort Hotels include:
– The Grand Floridian Resort & Spa: This luxurious resort is one of the most iconic hotels in Disneyworld. The Victorian-style architecture, world-class dining, and stunning views of Cinderella Castle make it a popular choice for couples and families alike.
– The Polynesian Village Resort: This tropical paradise is inspired by the islands of the South Pacific. With lush gardens, white sand beaches, and a stunning lagoon, the Polynesian Village Resort is the perfect place to relax and unwind.
– The Animal Kingdom Lodge: This resort is a must-visit for animal lovers. With over 200 animals and birds on the property, guests can enjoy views of giraffes, zebras, and other exotic animals from their room. The African-inspired decor and cuisine make it a unique and unforgettable experience.
2. Disney Vacation Club Resorts
Disney Vacation Club Resorts are a great option for families who want to stay in a Disney Resort Hotel but also have the space and amenities of a home. These resorts offer spacious villas with full kitchens, separate bedrooms, and living areas. Some popular Disney Vacation Club Resorts include:
– Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort: This modern resort offers stunning views of Magic Kingdom Park and Bay Lake. The villas feature sleek decor and modern amenities, including a rooftop lounge with panoramic views of the fireworks.
– Disney’s Beach Club Villas: This resort is located just steps away from Epcot and features a New England-style beach club theme. The villas offer plenty of space for families, with separate bedrooms, living areas, and full kitchens.
– Disney’s Old Key West Resort: This laid-back resort is inspired by the Florida Keys and offers spacious villas with a relaxed, tropical vibe. The villas feature a full kitchen, separate bedrooms, and a screened-in porch or balcony.
3. Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels
Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels are located just a short walk or shuttle ride away from Disney Springs. These hotels offer a more affordable option for guests who want to stay close to the Disney magic without breaking the bank. Some popular Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels include:
– Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace: This hotel features a stunning pool area with a lazy river, water slide, and hot tubs. The rooms are spacious and modern, with views of Disney Springs or the pool.
– Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista: This hotel offers affordable rates and a great location, just a short walk from Disney Springs. The rooms are cozy and comfortable, with views of the pool or courtyard.
– B Resort & Spa: This trendy hotel features modern decor and amenities, including a rooftop pool and bar. The rooms are spacious and stylish, with views of Disney Springs or the pool.
4. Disney Moderate Resorts
Disney Moderate Resorts offer a balance between affordability and amenities. These resorts offer more space and amenities than the Value Resorts but are more affordable than the Deluxe Resorts. Some popular Disney Moderate Resorts include:
– Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort: This resort is inspired by the beauty and charm of Mexico and the American Southwest. The rooms are spacious and comfortable, with views of the lake or courtyard. The resort also features a stunning pool area with a waterslide and a hot tub.
– Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside: This resort is inspired by the charm of the Louisiana Bayou. The rooms are cozy and comfortable, with views of the garden or river. The resort also features a stunning pool area with a water slide and a hot tub.
– Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort: This resort is inspired by the vibrant colors and culture of the Caribbean. The rooms are spacious and comfortable, with views of the pool or garden. The resort also features a stunning pool area with a waterslide and a hot tub.
5. Disney Value Resorts
Disney Value Resorts are the most affordable option for guests who want to stay in a Disney Resort Hotel. These resorts offer smaller rooms and fewer amenities but still offer the same Disney magic. Some popular Disney Value Resorts include:
– Disney’s Pop Century Resort: This resort is inspired by the pop culture of the 20th century. The rooms are cozy and colorful, with views of the resort or pool. The resort also features a fun pool area with a water slide and a hot tub.
– Disney’s Art of Animation Resort: This resort is inspired by some of Disney’s most beloved animated films, including Finding Nemo and The Lion King. The rooms are spacious and colorful, with views of the resort or pool. The resort also features a stunning pool area with a water slide and a hot tub.
– Disney’s All-Star Resorts: These three resorts are each inspired by a different theme: movies, music, and sports. The rooms are cozy and colorful, with views of the resort or pool. The resorts also feature fun pool areas with water slides and hot tubs.
In conclusion, choosing where to stay in Disneyworld can be overwhelming, but with so many options available, there is something for every budget and preference. Whether you choose to stay in a luxurious Disney Resort Hotel or a more affordable Value Resort, you will still experience the magic of Disneyworld. We hope this guide has helped you narrow down your options and find the perfect accommodation for your next Disney adventure.
Commonly Asked Questions Concerning Disneyworld Places To Stay
What are the benefits of staying at a Disneyworld resort?
Staying at a Disneyworld resort comes with many benefits that enhance your overall experience. Here are three of the most important:
1. Extra Magic Hours: As a resort guest, you get to enjoy extra time in the parks before they open and after they close to the general public.
2. Free transportation: Disneyworld provides complimentary transportation from the resort to the theme parks, water parks, and Disney Springs.
3. FastPass+ selections: You can make FastPass+ selections up to 60 days in advance of your stay, giving you an advantage in securing the most popular attractions.
What are the different types of Disneyworld resorts?
Disneyworld offers a wide variety of resorts to fit any budget and preference. Here are three of the most popular types:
1. Deluxe resorts: These are the most luxurious and expensive resorts, with deluxe amenities and services. Some examples include Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa and Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort.
2. Moderate resorts: These resorts offer a balance between price and amenities, with comfortable accommodations and convenient locations. Examples include Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort and Disney’s Port Orleans Resort.
3. Value resorts: These are the most affordable resorts, with basic accommodations and fewer amenities. Examples include Disney’s Pop Century Resort and Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort.
Which Disneyworld resort is best for families?
Disneyworld offers a variety of resorts that cater to families with children of all ages. Here are three of the most family-friendly resorts:
1. Disney’s Art of Animation Resort: This resort features themed family suites that can accommodate up to six people, with separate sleeping areas and kitchenettes.
2. Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside: This resort has a rustic charm that appeals to families, with a large pool complex, bike rentals, and horse-drawn carriage rides.
3. Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge: This resort offers a unique safari experience, with views of exotic animals from your room balcony and opportunities to learn about African culture.
What are the benefits of staying off-property?
While staying at a Disneyworld resort has its advantages, there are also benefits to staying off-property. Here are three of the most common:
1. Lower cost: Staying off-property can be significantly cheaper, especially if you’re able to find a good deal on a nearby hotel.
2. More flexibility: You have more freedom to choose your accommodations and explore other nearby attractions and restaurants.
3. More space: Off-property hotels often offer larger rooms or suites than Disneyworld resorts, which can be more comfortable for families or larger groups.
What are the closest non-Disneyworld hotels to the parks?
If you’re looking to stay off-property but still want to be close to the parks, there are several hotels within walking distance or a short drive away. Here are three of the closest:
1. Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort: This luxury hotel is located within the Disneyworld gates and offers complimentary transportation to the parks.
2. Waldorf Astoria Orlando: This upscale hotel is located within the Bonnet Creek area, just a few minutes’ drive from Disneyworld.
3. Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek: This family-friendly hotel is also located within the Bonnet Creek area and offers a complimentary shuttle to the parks.
Wrong Interpretations Concerning Disneyworld Places To Stay
Common Misconceptions About Disneyworld Places To Stay
1. Disneyworld Resorts are Expensive
One of the most common misconceptions about Disneyworld places to stay is that they are extremely expensive, and only wealthy people can afford to stay at them. While it is true that some of the Disney resorts can be pricey, there are also many affordable options available.
2. All Disneyworld Resorts are the Same
Another common misconception is that all Disneyworld resorts are the same. However, each resort has its own unique theme and atmosphere, and it’s important to choose the one that best fits your needs and preferences.
3. Staying at a Disneyworld Resort is Inconvenient
Some people believe that staying at a Disneyworld resort is inconvenient because they are located far away from the parks. However, most of the resorts are located within walking distance or a short ride from the parks, making it easy for guests to come and go as they please.
4. Disneyworld Resorts are Only for Families with Children
Many people think that Disneyworld resorts are only for families with children, but this is not true. In fact, many adults visit Disneyworld without children and enjoy the resorts just as much as families do. There are also many adult-oriented activities and amenities available at the resorts.
5. Booking a Disneyworld Resort is Difficult
Some people believe that booking a Disneyworld resort is difficult and time-consuming. However, Disney has made the process as simple as possible, with online booking and helpful customer service representatives available to assist guests. It’s important to book early to ensure availability, but the process is otherwise straightforward.
Disneyworld Places To Stay
#Disneyworld #Places #Stay