Theme Park Rangers Podcast
By Orlando Sentinel Podcasts
Jun 17, 2022 at 2:32 pmExpand
User Upload Caption: On June 13, 2022, Disney’s Animal Kingdom will debut “Finding Nemo: The Big Blue… and Beyond!” marking the freshly reimagined return of one of its most popular musical entertainment experiences. This fully updated, 25-minute stage show incorporates live performers and puppets, along with many favorite production numbers from the original “Finding Nemo: The Musical.” In addition to a new script, the show features new set pieces with a fresh look, and a new LED video wall designed to visually extend the world created by the physical sets on stage – such as a 32-foot-long sunken submarine and a 15-foot-tall fish tank volcano.
– Original Credit: Walt Disney Co.
– Original Source: DISNEY/HANDOUT (Walt Disney Co. / Courtesy photo)
The “Finding Nemo” show at Disney’s Animal Kingdom returns with a new name and shorter format. Universal Orlando will introduce escape rooms themed to “Jurassic World” and “Back to the Future” at its CityWalk entertainment complex this year. And Walt Disney World’s top-tier venue Victoria & Albert’s will return to service on July 28. Orlando Sentinel tourism reporters Dewayne Bevil and Katie Rice dive into all the details on this episode of Theme Park Rangers. Listen using the player before or download anywhere you get podcasts.
- Finding Nemo show: New name, format (:36)
- Changes: Missing characters, shortened (3:27)
- Technology updated (6:37)
- Festival of the Lion King coming back in full (12:27) Universal escape rooms (13:05)
- Missed opportunity or possible expansion? (16:45)
- No room for nostalgia (19:56) Victoria & Albert’s reopening (22:56)
Listen to the podcast using the player above or subscribe to Orlando Sentinel Theme Park Rangers using these providers: