Just in time to celebrate Walt Disney World’s 50th anniversary, the Disney Parks Blog site has shared the menus of the desk support and fast service dining places that will open up on Oct 1, 2021, in the France pavilion at EPCOT.
Each menu merchandise at equally the desk- and brief-support dining establishments will be produced to order from scratch. Each places will serve savory galettes and sweet dessert crêpes, together with some famed difficult ciders from the Brittany location of France.
A each day prix fixe menu that features a alternative of soup or a salad, one particular savory galette, a single dessert crêpe, and a glass of difficult cider, soda, or juice will also be supplied. The full menu of savory and sweet crêpes options:
- Classique: ham, egg, Swiss cheese
- Poulet: chicken, bechamel cheese sauce, mushrooms
- Chèvre: goat cheese, spinach, walnuts
- Saumon: smoked salmon, crème fraiche, chives, lemon
- Ratatouille: tomato, zucchini, eggplant
- Savoyarde: Raclette cheese, onions, imported Bayonne ham
- Gourmande: hazelnut chocolate unfold, whipped product
- Banane: banana, caramel beurre salé
- Melba: peach, pink berries sauce, almonds
- Poire: pear, chocolate ganache, whipped product
- Pomme: caramelized apples, caramel beurre sale
Crêpes À Emporter at La Crêperie de Paris is the wander-up window (brief service) option that is attached to the cafe. This speedy support window will serve a few savory galettes, 4 sweet crêpes, comfortable serve ice cream, and an assortment of ciders and wines.
- Product of Brie Cheese Galette
- Ratatouille Galette: tomato, zucchini, eggplant
- Bechamel, Cheese & Ham Galette
- Butter & Sugar Crêpe
- Hazelnut & Chocolate Distribute Crêpe
- Red Berries Crêpe
- Vanilla or Chocolate Ice Cream Crêpe
Disney suggests that reservations will not be required (for now) to take pleasure in this taste of France, with desk services eating offered on a 1st-come, very first-served foundation.