Disney Cruise Line has current its CDC specifications for all sailings beginning September 13, 2021, until eventually even further discover. Be sure to go through the details under cautiously and get note as all those who do not comply prior to their sailing’s departure will not be permitted to board the ship at the port.
Timing for Pre-Sail COVID-19 Screening:
- The window in which attendees 11 several years of age and beneath ought to take and submit proof of a detrimental COIVD-19 take a look at final result has been decreased. Alternatively of involving 5 times and 24 hours prior to the sail date, checks need to be taken and submitted between 3 times and 24 hrs prior to the sail date.
- The check need to be a speedy PCR examination or lab-centered PCR test. Rapid antigen checks are not acknowledged.
Embarkation COVID-19 tests:
- All attendees, no matter of age and vaccination status, are expected to acquire a COVID-19 check administered by Inspire Diagnostics at the terminal ahead of boarding.
- Disney Cruise Line will cover the price tag.
In addition and starting September 3, 2021, all friends 12 several years of age and more mature, ought to be completely vaccinated to sail to any destination. Guests 11 a long time of age and young are not demanded to be vaccinated but need to give evidence of a negative pre-journey PCR COVID-19 examination. The only exception is for Panama Canal sailings: all travellers have to be vaccinated.
Additionally, Disney Cruise Line has an update on the Harmless Passage Site:
- Visitors can now sign-up and produce an account involved with their reservation commencing at 15 times prior to their sailing instead of 33 days prior to their sailing.
- This will shorten the time window in which guests can sign up and request check kits.
- When a sail ID modifications or a visitor adjustments their itinerary, they will will need to re-sign-up the reservation with Risk-free Passage.
- If a test package was purchased earlier, a new package need to also be requested, as each test package is unique to that sailing. Minimizing the number of days to make an account also lowers the hazard of the improper examination package being utilized.
- This modify also aligns with the Cruise Day Flexibility plan that permits guests to adjust their sail day up to 15 days prior to embarkation. This is for bookings verified by July 31, 2021 and sailings ahead of December 31, 2021.
Jackie Gailey is mom of two grown-up young children and spouse to the biggest partner and dad. She was a Panelist on the 2013 and 2014 Disney Parks Mothers Panel (now planDisney) and is now the Senior Editor for The DIS So far, she’s cruised as soon as aboard the Disney Dream and at the time on the Disney Fantasy.