Patina Private Path: Beer Bash wakes guests’ tastebuds up with a sipping, dining, strolling adventure that samples its way around four Disney Springs eateries on June 21, 2022.
Photo courtesy of Patina Group
Visit Morimoto Asia, Enzo’s Hideaway, Maria & Enzo’s, and The Edison restaurants, all owned by Patina Group, for a delectable journey of discovery on June 21, starting at 6:30 p.m. and ending at 8:30 p.m.
Participants in the experience will be treated to two beer samples provided by two local and two national breweries, plus a perfectly paired bite compliments of each restaurant as they make their way from Morimoto Asia (6:30 pm.-7 p.m.) to Enzo’s Hideaway (7 p.m.-7:30 p.m.), then on to Maria & Enzo’s (7:30 p.m.-8 p.m.), and ending with dessert at The Edison (8 p.m.-8:30 p.m.).
Breweries involved in the Patina Private Path: Beer Bash include Boston Mass.’s Boston Beer Company, Chico, Calif.’s Sierra Nevada Brewery, Oakland Park, Fla.’s Funky Buddha Brewery, and Orlando, Fla.’s Orange Blossom Brewing.
Patina Private Path: Beer Bash full menu of sips and bites:
- Orange Blossom Brewing’s Orange Blossom Pilsner & City Beautiful IPA
- Steamed chicken, five spice ginger scallion sauce, cucumber
- Boston Beer Company’s Sam Adams Boston Lager & Dogfish Head 60 Min IPA
- Prosciutto di Parma, fresh melon, 12 year balsamic
Maria & Enzos Ristorante
Maria & Enzo’s Ristorante
- Sierra Nevada Brewing Company’s Wild Little Thing & Sunny Little Thing
- Arancini Gamberi, lemon aioli
- Funky Buddha Brewing Company’s Sticky Nuts & Disco Drip
- Warm rice pudding with mango passion fruit compote
The tasting experience is open to ages 21 and up only, and tickets cost $65 per person. An extremely limited number of openings are available for this event.