Best Water Park Hotels In Orlando – Make a Splash This Summer!
There’s nothing quite like a water park to make the summer heat bearable, and Orlando is a true paradise for water park enthusiasts. Home to some of the world’s best water parks, Orlando also boasts a range of hotels that offer easy and convenient access to these attractions. Whether you’re planning a family vacation or a romantic getaway, here are our top picks for the best water park hotels in Orlando.
1. The Grove Resort & Water Park Orlando
Located just five minutes from Walt Disney World and boasting its own on-site water park, The Grove Resort & Water Park Orlando is a great choice for families. The water park features a range of slides, pools, and water play areas suitable for all ages. The Grove also has a lazy river, perfect for a relaxing float in the sunshine. The resort offers one, two, and three-bedroom suites, with full kitchens and separate living areas – so you can enjoy all the comforts of home. There’s a range of dining options on-site, from casual poolside snacks to fine dining, and the resort offers a range of activities for guests of all ages.
2. Westgate Town Center Resort & Spa
Conveniently located just minutes from Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando, and other major theme parks, Westgate Town Center Resort & Spa offers a range of water park fun for guests of all ages. The water park features a zero-entry pool, a lazy river, waterslides, and multiple hot tubs. There’s also a pirate ship play area for kids, complete with water cannons and slides. The resort offers a range of suites, ranging from studios to four-bedroom villas. Each unit features a fully equipped kitchen, so you can cook your own meals if you prefer. You’ll also find a wide range of dining options on-site, from casual to upscale, and the resort offers a range of activities for guests of all ages.
3. Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek
Located within the Walt Disney World Resort, Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek offers easy access to all of Orlando’s theme parks, including Disney, Universal, and SeaWorld. The resort features a lazy river, a zero-entry pool, two waterslides, and poolside cabanas for rent. There’s also a separate kids’ area, with a splash pad and playground. The resort offers a range of rooms and suites, including family-friendly options with bunk beds. Each room features a mini-fridge, and there are some units with full kitchens. There are multiple dining options on-site, from casual to fine dining, and the resort offers a range of activities for guests of all ages.
4. Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort
If you’re looking for luxury and exclusivity, the Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort is the perfect choice. The resort features a five-acre water park with a lazy river, an adult-only pool, a family pool with a slide, and a splash pad for kids. There’s also a separate kids’ club, with a range of indoor and outdoor activities for children. The resort offers a range of suites and rooms, including family-friendly options with separate bedrooms. The hotel’s on-site dining options range from casual to fine dining, and there’s a rooftop bar with stunning views of the theme parks. The Four Seasons also offers a range of exclusive activities, including personalized tours of the Walt Disney World parks and access to private golf courses.
5. Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Suites – Waterpark
For a budget-friendly option that’s still packed with fun, the Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Suites – Waterpark is a great choice. The resort features a water park with two slides, a lazy river, and multiple pools, as well as a separate kids’ area with water play features. The resort offers one, two, and three-bedroom suites, with separate living areas and full kitchens. There are multiple dining options on-site, from casual to poolside snack bars, and the resort offers a range of activities for guests of all ages. The location is convenient, just minutes from Universal Orlando and other major theme parks.
Whether you’re looking for luxury or budget-friendly, there’s a water park hotel in Orlando for everyone. Each of these hotels offers easy access to the best water parks in the city, as well as a range of amenities to keep guests of all ages entertained. From lazy rivers to waterslides to poolside cabanas, these hotels are sure to make a splash this summer.
Most Asked Questions Regarding Best Water Park Hotels In Orlando
What are the Best Water Park Hotels in Orlando?
When it comes to water parks, Orlando has some of the best hotels in the world. Whether you’re traveling with your family or taking a romantic getaway with your partner, there’s a water park hotel in Orlando that’s perfect for you. Here are some of the best water park hotels in Orlando along with their most important features:
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park
- This water park is a part of Disney’s resort and is known for its Alpine-themed attractions, slides and white sandy beaches.
- Offers ski lessons (not on actual snow), fully-equipped changing rooms and equipment rentals.
- Attracts adventure lovers and families with young children looking for a day of fun in the sun.
- Provides one of the most thrilling water experiences with its collection of exciting water rides including “Kala” and “Tai Nui Serpentine Body Slides”.
- Includes one-of-a-kind Transmitters that can be strapped onto visitors’ wrists for contactless payment or booking their place in a long queue.
- Recommended for thrill seekers who want to experience some of the most exciting water rides in Orlando.
- Provides a great combination of water park and Lego-themed rides for visitors of all ages.
- Features fun water activities including a wave pool, sandy beaches and some high-speed water slides.
- Loved by children, families with young children and those who love Lego and water sports.
What amenities do these hotels offer?
When you decide to embark on a water park hotel adventure, you might be curious about what different amenities you will get. Here are some of the amenities offered by the best water park hotels in Orlando:
- Water parks for adults and children alike: Different water parks cater to children and adult visitors. Adult travelers can choose to relax in the lazy river or take on the most thrilling rides available. Conversely, children can play around on slides that are kid-friendly and overall theme based to attract them, like their favorite animated characters and superheros.
- Pools and beaches: Many water park hotels in Orlando have pools and beaches, some of which have swim-up bars and other exciting activities. While some resorts have traditional pool areas, others provide zero-entry beaches with sand and loads of aquatic activities, like snorkeling or just idly lounging in the sun.
- Dining options: Most water park hotels in Orlando provide diners with unique and exciting culinary experiences including specialty drinks, snacks and meals. These dining options are geared towards creating an all-encompassing experience that caters to everyone’s taste buds.
- Accommodation options: The accommodations at these hotels are often luxurious with multiple options that cater to visitors’ tastes. Some hotels offer multiple sleeping arrangements, Wi-Fi connectivity, whirlpool tubs, kid’s bedrooms and more to ensure guests receive the best hospitality experience.
- Water sports equipment rentals: At many water park hotels in Orlando, guests can rent water sports equipment such as snorkel gear, surfboards or kayaks to explore the local waters on their own. Though some equipment(s) might come at an expensive rental fee.
What’s the best time to visit Orlando?
The city of Orlando, which is known for its theme parks and water parks, has tremendously amazing weather almost all year round; it being summery and humid for almost 7-10 months of the year. Here are some of the peak and off-peak times to visit the water park hotels of Orlando:
- Peak season: The peak seasons in Orlando are during the months of June, July and August when the schools are off and during Thanksgiving when families get together to create memories. Parks are much more crowded during peak season, and it’s recommended that the visitors buy tickets in advance to curb the long queues.
- Off-peak season: The months of March and April provide good weather conditions and cheap hotel rates, but mostly serves as a peak time for college students on spring break. September and October see visitors coming over to Florida for Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios and fun-filled festive season of Christmas and New Year’s Eve.
- Shoulder season: Visitors who seek to avoid the crowds and save some bucks may come around November and late January to late February. Also, Orlando provides the best indoor water park experience, which is still as delightful as any outdoor activity.
How much will it cost to stay at these water park hotels?
The cost of staying at these water park hotels varies depending on the time of year you choose to visit, the type of accommodation you prefer, and what kind of water park you’re looking for. Here are some details to give you an idea of what it may cost to stay at these water park hotels in Orlando:
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park: Prices typically range anywhere between $83 and $131 per night depending on your tastes.
- Universal Orlando’s Volcano Bay Water Park: Prices range from $65 to around $195 per night depending on the type of package you choose.
- Legoland Florida Resort: Rooms cost around $103 to $136 per night, depending on the category you choose.
- Orlando World Center Marriott: Prices can go up depending on your preferred package and accommodation type.
- CoCo Key Hotel and Water Resort: Rooms are priced between $160 and $200 per night. However, these prices doesn’t account for additional fees which can increase room rates.
Do you need to book in advance or can you just show up?
It is always recommended that you book in advance to ensure you get availability for the best price as water parks attract many visitors. Though, If you don’t want to go through the extra planning hassle then you’re free to just show up and enjoy a day at the park without the added stress of pre-planning. Some important aspects to keep in mind when considering showing up and not pre-booking are:
- Queues: Queues during peak season can be distressing as they attract families and thrill-seekers alike. Pre-booking can help cut down on queue time and secured admission to partake in the most exhilarating activities, and enjoy the park’s activities as much as possible.
- Deals: Advance booking often consists of package deals and discounts that aren’t available when you just show up. This can also help you plan out your budget and ensure that you will have sufficient funds to have the optimum experience.
- Crowd size: Park attendants allow a limited number of visitors during the day to ensure everyone can enjoy all the rides without being cramped in. On occasion, parks have been known to turn visitors away due to the influx of visitors. Pre-booking can help guarantee admission to the park you’ve been yearning for so that your trip goes as planned.
Happy water park hotel hunting!
Myths And Misbeliefs Concerning Best Water Park Hotels In Orlando
1. All Water Park Hotels in Orlando are the same
A common misconception about Best Water Park Hotels in Orlando is that they are all the same. This is not true, as every hotel offers a unique set of amenities, activities and experiences for their guests. While some hotels have multiple water slides and pools, others may have a lazy river or floating park. It is important to research and compare different hotels before choosing one to stay at.
2. Water Park Hotels in Orlando are only for families with children
A common misconception is that Water Park Hotels in Orlando are only for families with children. However, this is not the case as many hotels offer various attractions and activities that appeal to adults, couples, and friends traveling together. Some hotels have water sports facilities, spa treatments, and restaurants that serve delicious meals.
3. All Best Water Park Hotels in Orlando are expensive
Another common misconception is that all Best Water Park Hotels in Orlando are very expensive. While some hotels may be costly, there are also many hotels that cater to different budgets. It is important to research and compare various options to find a hotel that suits your budget without compromising on quality.
4. Best Water Park Hotels in Orlando are always crowded
Many people believe that Best Water Park Hotels in Orlando are always crowded with long queues for rides and attractions, and that they would have to deal with large crowds at any time of the year. However, this is not true as some hotels are less crowded during certain seasons. Visiting the park at off-peak times would result in shorter queues and fewer crowds.
5. Water Park Hotels in Orlando are overrated and not worth the hype
Finally, some people believe that the hype around Water Park Hotels in Orlando is overrated and not worth it. However, this is not true as the parks offer a memorable, fun-filled experience that caters to different age groups. With thrilling rides, attractions, and entertainment, Water Park Hotels in Orlando are an essential part of your Orlando vacation experience.
Best Water Park Hotels In Orlando
#Water #Park #Hotels #Orlando