Best Place To Stay Orlando Florida: A Comprehensive Guide
Orlando, Florida is a magical place that has something for everyone. From the famous Walt Disney World Resort to the Universal Orlando Resort, the city offers a plethora of attractions that attract millions of visitors every year. However, with so many options available, choosing the best place to stay in Orlando can be a daunting task. In this article, we will guide you through the best places to stay in Orlando, Florida, ensuring that you have an unforgettable experience.
1. Walt Disney World Resort
The Walt Disney World Resort is undoubtedly the most popular place to stay in Orlando, Florida. With over 30,000 hotel rooms in various categories, the resort offers a wide range of options to suit every budget and preference. The resort is located in Lake Buena Vista, just a few miles away from the Magic Kingdom Park, Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park.
The resort features several themed hotels, including Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort, and Disney’s Contemporary Resort. These hotels offer world-class amenities such as spas, fitness centers, swimming pools, and restaurants. Moreover, guests staying at the resort get access to exclusive perks such as early park admission, complimentary transportation, and character dining experiences.
2. Universal Orlando Resort
The Universal Orlando Resort is another popular place to stay in Orlando, Florida. The resort is located in the heart of Orlando and features two theme parks, Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure. It also includes a water park, Universal’s Volcano Bay, and several hotels, including Universal’s Hard Rock Hotel, Loews Royal Pacific Resort, and Loews Portofino Bay Hotel.
The resort offers a wide range of entertainment options, including thrill rides, shows, and attractions based on popular movies and TV shows such as Harry Potter, Jurassic Park, and The Simpsons. Moreover, guests staying at the resort get exclusive benefits such as early park admission, complimentary transportation, and priority seating at select restaurants.
3. International Drive
International Drive is a bustling street that runs through the heart of Orlando’s tourist district. The street offers a wide range of shops, restaurants, and attractions, making it a popular place to stay in Orlando. The area features several hotels, including the Rosen Centre Hotel, the Hyatt Regency Orlando, and the Hilton Orlando.
International Drive is a great place to stay for those who want to be close to the action. The area is within walking distance of several attractions, including the ICON Orlando 360, Madame Tussauds Orlando, and Sea Life Orlando Aquarium. Moreover, the street features several restaurants serving international cuisine, making it a great place to explore different flavors.
4. Lake Buena Vista
Lake Buena Vista is a tranquil area located just a few miles away from the Walt Disney World Resort. The area features several hotels, including the Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista, the Wyndham Lake Buena Vista Resort, and the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort.
Lake Buena Vista is a great place to stay for those who want to be close to the Walt Disney World Resort without being in the center of the action. The area features several restaurants, shopping malls, and golf courses, making it a great place to relax after a long day at the theme parks.
Kissimmee is a great place to stay for those who want to explore more than just the theme parks. The city is located just a few miles away from the Walt Disney World Resort and offers a wide range of attractions, including Old Town Kissimmee, Gatorland, and the Kissimmee Lakefront Park.
The city features several hotels, including the Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center, the Holiday Inn Club Vacations at Orange Lake Resort, and the Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas. Moreover, Kissimmee is a great place to stay for those who want to enjoy outdoor activities such as hiking, fishing, and boating.
Choosing the best place to stay in Orlando, Florida, can be a daunting task. However, by considering your budget, preferences, and the attractions you want to visit, you can find the perfect place to stay. Whether you choose to stay at the Walt Disney World Resort, the Universal Orlando Resort, International Drive, Lake Buena Vista, or Kissimmee, you are sure to have an unforgettable experience in the magical city of Orlando.
Frequently Requested Questions Concerning Best Place To Stay Orlando Florida
What are the best areas to stay in Orlando?
Orlando has several neighborhoods that are perfect for tourists looking for the best place to stay during their visit. These areas offer a range of accommodation options, dining and entertainment choices, and easy access to popular attractions. Here are the top three neighborhoods to consider:
– International Drive: Known as the “tourist corridor,” this area is home to numerous hotels, restaurants, and entertainment venues. It’s conveniently located near popular theme parks like Universal Studios and SeaWorld.
– Lake Buena Vista: This neighborhood is located within the Walt Disney World Resort and offers a range of accommodation options for families and groups. It’s only a short drive away from the Magic Kingdom, Epcot, and other Disney parks.
– Downtown Orlando: If you prefer a more urban setting, Downtown Orlando is the place to be. It’s home to a thriving arts and culture scene, as well as a variety of restaurants and bars. Plus, it’s only a short drive away from theme parks and other attractions.
What are the best hotels in Orlando?
Orlando has a wide range of hotels to choose from, ranging from budget-friendly options to luxury resorts. Here are three of the best hotels in the area:
– Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort: This luxury resort features a golf course, a spa, and several restaurants. It’s located within the Walt Disney World Resort and offers easy access to the Magic Kingdom and other parks.
– The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes: This elegant hotel features a golf course, a spa, and several dining options. It’s located near SeaWorld and offers shuttle service to Disney parks.
– Hyatt Regency Orlando: This hotel is located on International Drive and offers a range of amenities, including several restaurants and a rooftop pool. It’s also conveniently located near several theme parks and other attractions.
What are the best budget hotels in Orlando?
Orlando has a range of budget-friendly hotels for travelers on a tight budget. Here are three of the best options:
– Rosen Inn International: This hotel is located on International Drive and offers affordable rates, a pool, and several dining options.
– Days Inn by Wyndham Orlando: This hotel is located near Universal Studios and offers budget-friendly rates, a pool, and complimentary breakfast.
– Quality Inn & Suites Orlando: This hotel is located near SeaWorld and offers affordable rates, a pool, and complimentary breakfast.
What are the best family-friendly hotels in Orlando?
Orlando is a popular destination for families, and there are several hotels that cater specifically to families with children. Here are three of the best family-friendly hotels in the area:
– Disney’s Art of Animation Resort: This Disney-owned hotel features themed suites based on popular Disney movies, as well as several pools and dining options.
– Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando: This resort features a tropical-themed pool, several dining options, and early access to Universal Studios theme park.
– The Grove Resort & Water Park Orlando: This resort offers spacious suites with full kitchens, a water park, and several dining options. It’s located near Disney World and offers shuttle service to the parks.
What are the best activities to do in Orlando?
Orlando is known for its theme parks, but there are plenty of other activities to enjoy in the area. Here are three of the best things to do:
– Visit the Kennedy Space Center: Located about an hour’s drive from Orlando, the Kennedy Space Center features exhibits and attractions related to space exploration.
– Explore the Orlando Science Center: This interactive museum features exhibits on science, technology, and nature, as well as a planetarium and observatory.
– Take an airboat tour of the Everglades: Located about two hours from Orlando, the Everglades are home to a variety of wildlife, including alligators and manatees. Taking an airboat tour is a fun and unique way to experience this natural wonder.
Wrong Interpretations Concerning Best Place To Stay Orlando Florida
Orlando, Florida is known for its theme parks, beautiful weather, and a wide range of tourist attractions that cater to travelers from all over the world. Choosing the best place to stay in Orlando can sometimes be a challenge, especially for first-time visitors who are not familiar with the area. Unfortunately, there are many misconceptions about the best places to stay in Orlando that can often lead travelers astray. In this article, we will explore some of the common misconceptions about the best place to stay in Orlando, Florida.
Misconception 1: Staying at Disney World is the only option
Many travelers assume that the only place to stay while visiting Orlando is at Disney World. While Disney World is an excellent accommodation option, it is not the only option. There are numerous other hotels, resorts, and vacation rentals available in Orlando that offer excellent amenities and service. Staying outside of Disney World can also save you money, as accommodations within the park tend to be more expensive.
Misconception 2: All hotels near Disney World are the same
Another common misconception is that all hotels near Disney World are the same. This is not true, as each hotel has its unique features and amenities. Some hotels offer more luxurious accommodations, while others cater to families with young children. Do your research and choose a hotel that meets your specific needs and preferences.
Misconception 3: The best place to stay is close to the theme parks
While it may seem logical to stay close to the theme parks, this is not always the best option. Hotels and resorts located further away from the theme parks often offer better rates and quieter accommodations. Plus, many hotels offer free shuttle services to and from the theme parks, making transportation easy and convenient.
Misconception 4: Staying on International Drive is the best option
International Drive is a popular stretch of road in Orlando that is known for its numerous restaurants, shops, and attractions. However, staying on International Drive is not always the best option. The area can be crowded and noisy, and accommodations tend to be more expensive. Consider staying in other areas of Orlando that offer more peace and quiet.
Misconception 5: Vacation rentals are always cheaper than hotels
Vacation rentals, such as Airbnb and VRBO, can be an excellent option for travelers looking for more space and privacy. However, vacation rentals are not always cheaper than hotels. In some cases, hotels may offer better rates, especially during the off-season. Additionally, vacation rentals often have additional fees, such as cleaning fees and security deposits, that can add up quickly.
Choosing the best place to stay in Orlando, Florida can be a challenge, but it is important to do your research and not fall prey to common misconceptions. Remember that there are many excellent accommodation options in Orlando, and staying outside of Disney World can often save you money. Consider your specific needs and preferences when choosing a hotel or vacation rental, and don’t assume that all hotels are the same. By following these tips, you can ensure that you have an enjoyable and memorable stay in Orlando.
Best Place To Stay Orlando Florida
#Place #Stay #Orlando #Florida