ORLANDO, Fla. – Just listening to the words White Castle may possibly straight away deliver you nostalgia and joy, relying on in which you grew up.
On Could 3, a record-breaking 1 opens in Central Florida as an attraction.
- White Castle is touted as America’s initially speedy-foods hamburger chain, identified finest for their steamy lil’ sliders. There are 360 destinations in the U.S.
- The family-owned cafe chain is now celebrating its 100th birthday.
- The latest one particular is opening May well 3 at O-Town West, a $1 billion blended-use enhancement at the intersection of Palm Parkway and Daryl Carter Parkway off of Interstate 4. This mark’s White Castle’s return to Florida given that operating four dining establishments in Miami in the 1960s.
- White Castle’s greatest-selling item is its cheeseburger slider.
- The Orlando location produced 120 new jobs. Enthusiasts of the brand name are referred to as “Cravers.”