Easter Activities Around the World
The Egg-stravaganza is a popular activity at the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival. As a part of this scavenger hunt, guests can search for special hidden “eggs” themed to Disney characters and record their discoveries by placing the corresponding sticker on the specially themed map to represent that location. Maps and stickers can be purchased for $6.99, plus tax, at Pin Central in Future World, Disney Traders at the entrance to World Showcase, or World Traveler at International Gateway.
When you find all of the “eggs” and complete your scavenger hunt map, you then return it to Disney Traders for a sp-egg-tacular surprise.
- Le Cellier Steakhouse: Key Lime Robin Egg – Key lime mascarpone cheesecake with blueberry gelée, crème fraîche whipped cream, graham cracker shortbread, and key lime powder (available April 4)
- Coral Reef Restaurant: Easter Brookie Basket – Easter brookie basket with white chocolate ganache, buttercream, and chocolate eggs (available April 4)
- Creature Comforts (mobile order available), Flame Tree Barbecue, Disney’s Animal Kingdom (mobile order available), and Restaurantosaurus, Disney’s Animal Kingdom (mobile order available): Thumper Cupcake – Carrot cupcake with cream cheese filling, caramel buttercream, and a chocolate “Thumper” (available March 18 through April 5)
- Tiffins Restaurant, Disney’s Animal Kingdom: Easter Basket – Mango and mixed berry cake, lemon cheesecake, vanilla meringue, marshmallow variations, Kataifi, berry coulis, and mango chantilly (available April 2–5)
- Easter Minnie Bunny Piñata – Milk chocolate sphere filled with marshmallow treats (available March 21 through April 4)
- Boozy Bourbon Chocolate Bunnies – Milk chocolate bunnies filled with bourbon chocolate drink (available March. 21 through April 4)
- Bunny Mini Dome Cake – Coconut ice cream mousse with caramel cream cheese center and carrot cake (available March 28 through April. 4)
Ghirardelli Soda Fountain & Chocolate Shop, Disney Springs
- Fill your Easter basket with the classic Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Bunny and Mini Milk Chocolate Caramel Bunnies (available through April 4 while supplies last)
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort
Gasparilla Island Grill (mobile ordering available):
- Carrot Blondie Pop – Buttery brown sugar cake bar on a lollipop stick decorated like a carrot (available March 18 through April 4)
- Bunny Box – Dark chocolate bunny with Easter egg petit cake and foil-wrapped chocolate eggs (available March 18 through April 4)
- Marshmallow Bunny Tail Pops – Jumbo marshmallows dipped in pastel chocolate with spring sprinkles (available March 18 through April 4)
- The Grand Egg – White chocolate egg filled with jelly beans (available March 18 through April 4)
- Miniature Bunny Cake – Individual serving sized bunny confetti cake with vanilla buttercream (available March 18 through April 4)
- Pastel Mickey Whoopie Pie – Buttery pastel vanilla sponge cake with spring colored vanilla icing (available March 18 through April 4)
- Easter Egg Hunt Cupcake – Carrot cake cupcake with marshmallow filling topped with buttercream, jelly beans, and chocolate bunny (available March 18 through April 4)
Disney’s Contemporary Resort
Contempo Café: Mini Bunny Cake – Mini carrot cake filled with cream cheese icing decorated with fondant and buttercream (available April 2 –4)
Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
Roaring Fork (mobile ordering available): Key Lime Easter Cupcake – Key lime cupcake with butter cream icing, and Easter décor (available April 1–4)
Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resort
The Market at Ale & Compass (mobile ordering available) and Beach Club Marketplace (mobile ordering available):
- Mickey Chocolate Easter Egg (available March 14 through April 4)
- Minnie Chocolate Easter Egg (available March 14 through April 4)
- Robin’s Egg Blueberry Macarons –Three blue-speckled macarons filled with blueberry ganache and blueberry jam sit on a chocolate crunch “nest” (available March 14- through April 4)
- Easter Bunny Strawberry Cheesecake – Strawberry cheesecake with lemon crust with velvet white chocolate and decorated with a ruby red glitter glaze and fondant (available March 14- through April 4)
- Easter Cookies n’ Cream Bonbons – Cookies n’ Cream bonbons with cookies ‘n cream mousse and cookies ‘n cream base covered in chocolate (available March 14 through April 4)
- Easter Carrot Cupcake – Carrot cake cupcake with a cream cheese icing decorated chocolate ganache, cookies ‘n cream crumbs, buttercream, and flower sprinkles (available March 14 through April 4)
- Lemon Crinkle Cookies – A pack of three brightly colored lemon-flavored crinkle cookies (available March 14 through April. 4)
Disney’s Pop Century Resort
Everything POP: EGGStraordinare Cupcake – Vanilla cupcake with lemon filling, vanilla buttercream icing, and sugar eggs (available April 1–4)
Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
Landscape of Flavors: EGGStraordinare Cupcake – Vanilla cupcake with lemon filling, vanilla buttercream icing, and sugar eggs (available April 1–4)
Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
World Premiere Food Court: EGGStraordinare Cupcake – Vanilla cupcake with lemon filling, vanilla buttercream icing, and sugar eggs (available April 1–4)
Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
The Artist’s Palette: Easter Cake – Layers of lemon sponge cake and strawberry buttercream, fresh diced strawberries, and decorative Easter touches (available March 18 through April 5)
Disney’s Old Key West Resort
Good’s Food To Go: Easter Cupcake – Lemon sponge cake filled with a strawberry compote topped with vanilla buttercream and garnished with decorative Easter touches (available March 18 through April 5)
Disney’s Riviera Resort
Topolino’s Terrace – Flavors of the Riviera: Spring Garden Dessert – Pistachio cake, caramel cream, brown butter crumble, and blood orange-carrot sorbet (available April 4)
Guests looking to have a special Easter basket delivered to their guest room can order from a wide selection at Disney Floral & Gifts.
2019 details remain displayed for informational purposes – 2021 details will be added once they are made available.
Walt Disney World will be celebrating Easter with religious services on Easter Sunday at the Contemporary Resort in the Fantasia Ballroom.
The schedule for services will be:
- Catholic Mass – 8:00 a.m. and 10:30 a.m.
- Protestant Service – 9:15 a.m.
Disney strongly recommends that resort guests staying at monorail resorts use the monorail or watercraft to get to the Contemporary. All other resort guests should use WDW resort transportation to MK and then transfer to a shuttle bus (available after 7:00 a.m.) which will take you to the Contemporary. The Contemporary, Polynesian, Grand Floridian parking lots will be operating with parking restrictions.
More Religious Service locations around Disney and Orlando
Special Resort Activities and Treats
Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
Beautiful chocolate eggs are sculpted, painted and ornately decorated by the talented pastry teams at Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resort. Guests can check out their beautiful works of art at the grand Easter Egg Display at Disney’s BoardWalk Resort in the lobby area (available for viewing March 26-April 4),Disney’s Grand Floridan Resort & Spa in the lobby area, concierge level, and Grand Floridian Café lobby (available for viewing March 15-April 4), Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort in the Carriage House (available for viewing April 1-11), and Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resort in the Beach Club lobby, Yacht Club lobby, Ale & Compass Restaurant, The Market at Ale & Compass (available for viewing March 18-April 4).
Special Dining for Easter
STK Orlando Easter Sunday Brunch Buffet
Disney Springs – The Landing
Easter Brunch featuring special Easter dishes. Reservations can be made via My Disney Experience or by visiting the STK Orlando website.
Additional restaurants that will serve special Easter brunch offerings on Easter Sunday:
Ale & Compass at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort from 7:30 a.m.-2:00 p.m. on Sunday, April 4th, 2021. Brunch offerings will include a selection of a la carte offerings including: Blueberry-bacon pancakes, Breakfast Protein Bowl, Shrimp and White Cheddar Grits or Maine Lobster Roll.
Olivia’s Cafe at Disney’s Old Key West Resort from 7:30 a.m.-2:00 p.m. on Sunday, April 4th, 2021. Brunch offerings will include a selection of entree offerings including: Chicken and Waffles, Crab Cake-Eggs Benedict, Shrimp and Grits or Banana Bread French Toast, and much more.
Whispering Canyon Cafe at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge will feature an All-You-Care-To-Enjoy Brunch Skillet, along with pastries, Mickey waffles, pulled pork and more.
Visit My Disney Experience or DisneyWorld.com/dine for reservations.